From: guest (Guest123)
, 2 months, post #61 |
@#60 yep that's the one|
From: guest (m2mfan)
, 2 months, post #62 |
Oh, but that one is not like the video, but still a good one|
From: guest (M2mfan)
, 2 months, post #63 |
It's getting pretty scarce for M2M contents these days. Be it
Indians, Thai or anything. Has the world already moved on...?|
What about old unknown series back in the days?
, 2 months, post #64 |
1 @ 29:37
2 @ 53:35
, 2 months, post #65 |
Male Possession Series|
, 1 months, post #66 |
Switching Bodies With A Brown Guy|
, 1 months, post #67 |
Does anyone know what movie this scene is from?|
From: guest (m2mf)
, 1 months, post #68 |
I bring this back for not losing in|
, 1 months, post #69 |
Slapped The Movie is available to rent on Amazon Prime Video:
It's really, really bad. But there is a nice twist ending.
From: guest (bart)
, 1 months, post #70 |
Whats the twist?? Is there a female body swap at the end?|
, 1 months, post #71 |
the twist is that they get swapped with each other again at the end|
From: guest (Traveller)
, 21 days, post #72 |
, 12 days, post #73 |
(brief) M2M possession in "The Disastrous Life of Saiki K." an
anime on Netflix (S2 E2)|
From: guest (Luv_To_Switch_Bods)
, 10 days, post #74 |
GET OUT is the title of what looks like a M2M body swap movie that|
appears to be interracial. It is available on DVD from Amazon. I
included the link for the trailer below.
, 9 days, post #75 |
Wouldn't really call the focus of Get Out to be body swap. It's an
element but Get Out is definitely not a "body swap" movie.|
From: guest (KTM)
, 1 day, post #76 |
Can someone help explain the arrowverse Black suit superman to me.
Only seen clips not show I know it involves a book rewrites reality
etc but..... Do you see any mtm?|
From: guest (Also Interested)
, 21 hours, post #77 |
I havent seen the episodes but I dont believe the m2m is with
Superman. I believe that is just an evil version. The m2m on
identities and powers is with Oliver Queen and Barry Allen. They
wake up with each others powers and everyone thinks they are the
From: guest (Guest 9291)
, 20 hours, post #78 |
It's not a M2M John Deegan uses the book toClick to show spoiler|
erjevgr ernyvgl naq tvirf uvzfrys gur ybbxf naq cbjref bs Rnegu-38
Fhcrezna, jrnef n oynpx fhvg naq znxrf gur jbeyq guvax ur'f gur
erny Fhcrezna naq n ureb juvyr gur erny Fhcrezna vf yvivat va Netb
pvgl jvgu Ybvf Ynar, hanssrpgrq ol gur punatrf va ernyvgl
, 16 hours, post #79 |
I'd count it as an M2M Shapeshift.|
From: guest (KTM)
, 15 hours, post #80 |
M2M is cool too (infact seeing shapeshift is mega horny)|
I viewed another clip earlier you see John Deegan open book abg
there a brught glow.. Next scene you see the black suited
superman... Now actual shifting from nto Superman is shown that's a
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]