, 18 months, post #1 |
I was thinking that Reality Gem could do a lot of mischief's...|
, 18 months, post #2 |
Thanos is gonna transform himself into Black Widow|
From: guest (Guest2)
, 18 months, post #3 |
Black Widow is too mainstream. He's gonna transform into Scarlet
Witch and take the mind stone to Vision.|
, 18 months, post #4 |
Click to show spoiler|
Gurer'f abg ernyyl nal vyyhfvbaf yvxr gung, ng yrnfg abg gung V
erzrzore. Ubjrire, gurer jnf n fprar jurer Gunabf hfrq gur Ernyvgl
Fgbar ntnvafg gur Thneqvnaf bs gur Tnynkl, oernxvat Qenk vagb
cvrprf naq gheavat Znagvf vagb fgevcf (erzvaqrq zr n tbbq qrny bs
gur raq bs Xbea'f "Pbzvat Haqbar" ivqrb).
However, the story will conclude next year, so we may yet see more
antics with the Reality Stone. What did happen in Infinity War was
certainly more impressive than anything in Thor: The Dark World,
where the Reality Stone was just the Aether.
, 18 months, post #5 |
Any chance we could get the Loki->Sif subplot from the comics?|
From: guest (Gypsy)
, 18 months, post #6 |
- 5 - I think to save the Marvel Movie Verse, they are going to
reverse time at the end and get back to the moment at the very
beginning of Infinity War.
With what happened to Asgard, and Hela, I am pretty sure no, though
if they use the time travel they might
To answer your question, not at this point
As far as intent with the reality stone, I think it's effects are
semi temporary, because Thanos doesn't leave those effected by the
stone, he lets them revert back to normal, so any effect you place
will not be forever
From: guest (MyCornerodaweb)
, 18 months, post #7 |
I'm probably in the minority, but I found it underwhelming. I've
been following the whole continuity since really Iron Man and I
dunno, could simply be a case of too high of expectations or it's
another case of adult.|
Click to show spoiler
Zl znva vffhr vf gurl xvyyrq bss na Veba Zna be Pnc (juvpu gurl
pbhyq rnfvyl or fnivat sbe Cneg 2) V jbhyq unir sryg zber bs n
rzbgvbany ernpgvba V guvax. Fcvqre Zna unf orra vagebqhprq gb gur
ZPH sbe jung gjb zbivrf, qvggb jvgu Cnagure, Fgenatr unf bayl unq
uvf fbyb svyz, rgp, rgp. Cheryl bss bs gur svyzf, gurl xvaq bs
xvyyrq gur zbfg fnsr crbcyr. (Lrf V xabj gurl xvyyrq nyy bs gur
Thneqvnaf jvgu gur rkprcgvba bs Ebpxrg, rgp) ohg V qhaab. V jvyy or
frrvat vg ntnva naq znlor V'yy punatr zl zvaq.
, 18 months, post #8 |
"I think it's effects are semi temporary"|
not if he uses power gem to boost it
From: guest (Gypsy)
, 18 months, post #9 |
I am pretty sure- in hindsight, that they left all the original
Avengers alive plus Rocket and Nebula.|
I was a little tired when I walked into the theater, and might have
miscounted and right now a little to lazy to look...
From: guest (Kara)
, 18 months, post #10 |
Also...what do Tony, Nebula, and Thor have in common?
From: Gray Ghost 35
, 18 months, post #11 |
I may be completely wrong here but what if it is a kind of flip the
script type of ending? Where all the ones that lived are actually
all the ones that died and the others are actually alive. It would
sort of make more since then because all the ones alive except for
Rocket have already outlasted their move roles in Avengers|
From: guest (Kara)
, 18 months, post #12 |
Hint: Loki gave up one of the stones for Thor.|
From: guest (Guy)
, 18 months, post #13 |
Yeah, Tony, Nebula and Thor were each spared by giving up the
location of, or one of the stones.|
Sif has not been seen, so she may still be alive.
We know Ant-Man, Wasp, and Hawkeye (or whatever name Clint will go
by) are around.
From: guest (Kara)
, 18 months, post #14 |
Ding ding ding!|
They were spared from the culling because Thanos promised he
wouldn't kill them.
From: Gray Ghost 35
, 18 months, post #15 |
It will all become clear that they were pawns in the Elders
(Collector, Grandmaster) game. Called Marvel Contest of Champions
Vs Thanos to see what would happen. Winners are the ones that have
to give something for something? ring a bell?|
From: guest (doc)
, 18 months, post #16 |
let us not forget that when Strange went forward into the future,
he told Tony that there was only one instance where the beat
Thanos. As a condition of giving up the stone, Tony was kept alive.
He is alone on a world with alien tech. We saw what he could do
with scraps in a cave. There has to be a reason why Strange
bartered for Tony's life.|
From: guest (thanosfan)
, 1 months, post #17 |
You are right doc. Tony is the one who would put an end to Thanos
that's why Strange decided to save him in Infinity War.|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]