, 10 months, post #1 |
Sorta of like twilight zone type of series. Was made in 1997.
Anyway to the storyline...|
A group of fans were waiting for their fave tv stars outside the
studios. Two of them started gossiping and the subject was Aileen a
tv star. They talked about another fan (with gold fish eyes aka
unattractive) who was also present and whom claim to be Aileen...
scene cut to a year? back...
To... a press conference by the tv station announcing the signing
of Valerie, an ex model to be an actress for the station...
presented to us as an arrogant and vain person (but as later we
discovered is a virgin who want to save herself for marriage...
asian values). All these is to present Valerie to us as a classy
sophisticated lady who thumb her nose up at the peasants (working
Later at a fans' meeting session, a female fan Min Wei turned up
and ask her to sign an autograph with a pen she brought instead of
the one Valerie was using... Valerie fainted and woke up to find
herself now Min Wei.
"Min Wei" tried to break into her (old) house and was chased out by
Valerie's grandma, watched by a sniggering "Valerie" from her
"Min Wei" then made her way "home" to find a mother and a sister,
her bedroom filled with posters magazine cutouts of Valerie, a
peasant boyfriend who came calling and thought she was pregnant
when she refused to go out with him for a movie.
Meanwhile, "Valerie" went out to dinner with her upper class
boyfriend whom she was hinting for months to propose. "Valerie"
behaved boorishly ordering the most expensive food and having poor
dinner etiquette. The boyfriend proposed and she rejected it.
Generally acting out of character. And we see "Valerie" flirting
with her male co star who the real Valerie couldn't get along with.
"Min Wei" tried but failed to get "Valerie" to sign an autograph.
Desperately, she forced her way into "Valerie"'s boyfriend office
and convinced him she is the real Valerie by telling him stuff such
as they haven't slept together when he tried to trick her by asking
her to recall their night together on a holiday to London.
Together they tried to trick "Valerie" into signing with the pen
but failed. Along the way, the boyfriend found that he didn't know
the real Valerie who is obsessed with being beautiful. To him,
Valerie is classy and that's what matter. Although I have no idea
how one can be classy without being beautiful... Basically the
boyfriend is painted as someone who value character over looks and
doesn't mind she isn't beautiful anymore...ha ha.
He was trying to persuade her to accept fate when they saw
"Valerie" flirting with another man at a restaurant. "Min Wei" went
ballistic and went at "Valerie". Then the boyfriend broke up with
In the meanwhile, "Valerie" who initially couldn't act now has
become a top star within half a year. Became an item with the
costar who the original Valerie hated.
Then it dawn on "Min Wei" that they are other stars... and she went
to a meet the fan session where "Valerie" and her costar Aileen
were signing autographs... she went up to Aileen and...
Cut back to the tv studios and "Aileen" came along inside a car and
ignored the fans. And "Min Wei" was screaming... Gimme my body
I love happy endings! :)
, 10 months, post #2 |
Thank speak toggle vic, chemistry, omg 1 and 2, switched and
, 10 months, post #3 |
Video not available in my country. How can I see this?|
, 10 months, post #4 |
Vpn extensions hola and hotspot shield|
, 10 months, post #5 |
, 10 months, post #6 |
@#4 Hola worked, thanks.|
I watched it, I really liked the swap. I liked how it showed how
both woman reacted to their new lives.Click to show spoiler
V jbhyq unir yvxrq vs gurl cebcreyl fubjrq gur arj jbzna gur ivpgvz
fjnccrq vagb, gubhtu.
From: guest (MyCornerodaweb)
, 10 months, post #7 |
Request a link please :)|
From: guest (Tenten15)
, 10 months, post #8 |
Please tell me about ftm scene|
, 10 months, post #9 |
@#8 I did not see any ftm here. Not sure why it's in the OP. Only
, 10 months, post #10 |
@#8 My mistake. There is one around 34 mins in, but it's very
From: guest (MyCornerodaweb)
, 10 months, post #11 |
Thanks guest :)|
Sadly it isn't available where I am though :(
From: guest (anonymous)
, 10 months, post #12 |
try https://video-download.co/ just 'paste' the above URL than you
should get a selection of download links ....
, 10 months, post #13 |
@#11 If what #12 posted didn't work, try downloading the Hola
extension for Chrome, which is how I watched it. I changed the VPN
to Singapore and it worked fine.|
From: guest (MyCornerodaweb)
, 10 months, post #14 |
Thanks guys! Will do :D|
, 4 months, post #15 |
Ng Say Yong
, 4 months, post #16 |
Ng Say Yong
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]