From: guest (G7)
, 13 months, post #21 |
A female friend somehow finds out about my secret fantasy and (very
slowly) turns me into a beautiful woman. She teases me all the
while. Comments such as "the guys are going to love your boobs" or
" You've got perfect cock sucking lips now". She then takes me
shopping for an outfit and get make overs to go clubbing.|
From: guest (creepedout)
, 13 months, post #22 |
I get the feeling there are some creepy pedophiles on this
site...take sexual fantasy crap to a private chat or at least mark
From: guest (Stag)
, 13 months, post #23 |
@creepedout, the title "Ultimate SEXUAL fantasy?" wasn't enough to
imply it might not be safe for work?|
, 13 months, post #24 |
I know I posted earlier on in this thread about my fantasy, but
there is another that I think others might find appealing:|
I meet a woman through some happenstance. We start an idle
conversation and really hit it off, and within a few minutes it
already feels like we've know each other for years. We start dating
and sharing secrets about ourselves, and eventually I reveal that
I've always fantasized about turning into a girl. She really,
really likes the idea and starts trying to make it become a
reality, pushing me into womanhood. In the "somewhat plausible in
real life" scenario, she guides me through the process of medical
gender transition, including "the operation", and we start a life
together as lesbian lovers. In the "incredibly hot but also
completely impossible" version, she simultaneously comes out to me
as a succubus/demoness, and offers to turn me into a demon girl
like herself so we can be together. Probably this would involve,
besides the sex change: unnatural skin pigmentation (e.g. red,
purple, blue, maybe green); growing cute little horns out of my
head; getting the characteristic spade-tipped tail; wings on my
back, possibly big enough to fly with; black, clawlike fingernails
and toenails; and unnaturally-colored eyes, probably yellow, with
inhuman pupils (maybe vertical slits like a cat?) and a nictitating
membrane (that second, transparent eyelid that closes sideways in
some animals, mostly reptiles and birds).
From: DB Cooper
, 13 months, post #25 |
I do enjoy the idea of being realistically feminized (hormones and
plastic surgery), as in Carlsbad's post. I used to fantasize about
having a wife who'd secretly slip estrogen into my food. She keeps
expecting me to confront her, but I pretend to buy her explanations
that I'm just putting on weight. Eventually, I meet her at the door
wearing her clothes. "So, honey, is there something you want to
From: guest (Bud)
, 13 months, post #26 |
Isn't the whole body swap/transformation fetish basically a sexual
fantasy? If you're a prude, look away but isn't the whole body swap
fetish just a sexual turn on? You like it because it turns you on.
It might be weird or considered "deviant" but it's what you like.
As long as you aren't doing stuff with kids, animals, dead bodies,
or relatives then why not?|
From: guest (Jayzie)
, 13 months, post #27 |
I have a couple but my favorite one is where I turn into my crush.
We get together one day and we both have a psychedelic-ish
experience where we hop into each other's bodies. The next day we
wake up and realize it was real and we are still in each other's
From: guest (mwf2ffan)
, 13 months, post #28 |
To have a f2f shapeshifting lover|
, 13 months, post #29 |
, 13 months, post #30 |
Same as mwf2ffan, with the addition that I can shapeshift as well.|
, 12 months, post #31 |
guest (creepedout) wrote: “I get the feeling there are some creepy
pedophiles on this site...take sexual fantasy crap to a private
chat or at least mark nsfw...”|
The only reason I see in being transformed into a young girl is to
experience the life of a woman from the beginning.
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]