, 25 months, post #101 |
If I remember correctly, only in Spain & Belgium versions that the
woman in Lalo's body were not depicted as total assholes, right?|
I don't get his characterisation in Spain version, though? was he
supposed to be a hermit or something?
From: guest (Bud)
, 25 months, post #102 |
Didn't the woman in Louis' body in Louislouise actually want her
female body back at first? I believe there's a scene where Louise
gets a call while over at Thomas' house and the person on the phone
is the woman in his body. I don't speak Flemish so I don't know
what was said but there was some yelling LOL.|
From: guest (Izan)
, 23 months, post #103 |
"Would it be a good or bad twist if in the next version of Lalola
that more characters know that Lola is really Lalo?"
I think that would be a very good plot. Imagine everyone teasing
her at it. But in that case it would be better for her to start at
low level instead of her former position. Why? In the original, the
conflicts revolved around "who is this woman suddenly coming out of
nowhere & bossing everyone here?". If her identity is known, that
wouldn't work. So a better alternative would be working as
secretary or assistant or some low level entry job & being teased
by her former subordinates. Imagine the comedy from that.
From: Holly Dunn
, 18 months, post #104 |
It has been about a year since TV Azteca in Mexico and Dori Media
announced a new version of Lalola. It was supposed to have started
by year end (2018.)|
Lalola Mexico Press Release
Has anyone seen anything new regarding this?
From: guest (babv)
, 18 months, post #105 |
it must have been canned at pilot stage real shame cant beat
another playboy being turned into a submissive office woman
destined to spend the rest of his life in skirts bras thongs heels
wiggling jiggling and giggling for her man|
From: guest (Bud)
, 18 months, post #106 |
Would another Lalola not do well if it didn't follow the formula of
playboy manwhore gets turned into a beautiful woman? What if by
some chance, the guy isn't a playboy and treats women nice? I think
it would be hilarious if there was a mix up of names by the witch
and instead of the playboy manwhore turning into a woman, it was a
man with the same name or similar name that got changed into a
From: Holly Dunn
, 18 months, post #107 |
TV Azteca also purchased the rights to make it in 2008 or so and
then aired the Argentine version. It seems strange that they would
remake a series that aired within the past ten years. I am watching
a lot of 10-year old shows in reruns that I like. Not sure how they
would have done the show differently for Mexico.|
From: guest (Guest)
, 18 months, post #108 |
I wish they would do an English speaking Lalola.|
From: guest (butt25)
, 9 months, post #109 |
wish a new lalola would arrive only show where the punishment is
alife sentence of thongs bras and high heel's|
From: Holly Dunn
, 9 months, post #110 |
In light of the #MeToo movement, I would like to see a new Lalola
dealing with the actual sexual harassment and pressures a bit more.
If you changed the scenario from a men's magazine to a TV news
network or station, you see the women with long sexy hair, and
It has been 13 years since the first Lalola was launched. Printed
magazines are dying.Successful women in many industries still have
to rely on their looks and navigate a chasm that is sometimes dark.
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]