, 27 months, post #61 |
I agree with your assessment that Lola should have to deal with
being glamorous. It just sort of "twists the knife" into his
manhood so to say. >:-)
But, Mariana Torres is pretty yummy IMO.
From: guest (Bud)
, 27 months, post #62 |
Would love for another country to remake Please Come Back Mister.|
If Mariana Torres is considered fat, then all hope is lost.
From: guest (barkin921)
, 27 months, post #63 |
I agree Mariana TORRES is beautiful shame on holly and the rest who
says she's not.|
I think maybe have it set in a boarding school and he becomes and
18 year old pupil and has to suffer the consequences no more footy
its hockey and cheerleading for him
From: guest (Guest01)
, 27 months, post #64 |
I'd like the Mexican LLL to have a bit more Magical Realism than
the rest have been. Phillipines LLL went overboard into fairy tale
lala-land territory. A happy medium, like American syndicated
supernatural drama/comedies, is what I'm looking for -- Like Buffy
Vampire Slayer, Charmed, or Grimm. A little more of a darker tone
with the supernatural element would be cool.|
From: Holly Dunn
, 27 months, post #65 |
If Mariana Torres becomes the next LLL, I am glad many of you find
her very attractive. I'm not trashing her, but she is not my taste.
I saw a recent interview with her, and I thought she looked pretty
rough without very much makeup. If they don't go the glamour route
with her, Like Chile Loalola or the Portuguese version, it will be
disappointing to me. I think she looks very average, which would
fit what the series has mostly done.|
From: guest (Should Be Beverly)
, 27 months, post #66 |
First - Would like one in english.|
Second - Want it to end a lot like Louis/Louise.
Third - Desire the new woman to go into a totally different line of
work, with no one she knew before. Like he was a business man, but
she has no background in that, and has more than one job through
the series....Like she starts working in a daycare center, then
moves to a job as a waitress, and then on to something else, then
something else. Just as a young woman just starting out
might......Through each job she learns a little bit more about
being a woman, and being her new self.
From: guest (Bud)
, 27 months, post #67 |
What's the verdict on whether you want the new Lalola to have a
FUPA or not? I mean if she has a FUPA, does that mean she's the
average woman? And, do you think there will ever be a Lalola that
has short hair or would that go against a womanizing man being
forced to go through the stereotypical female experience?|
, 27 months, post #68 |
the original Lola's hair is not that long really. Also Louise
started with short hair but at the end it grew to considerable
From: guest (the stupid cat)
, 27 months, post #69 |
From: guest (dfg007)
, 27 months, post #70 |
blimey holly is a sexist pretty rough what a jerk I guess holly
needs her comics boycotted shame on you holly|
From: guest (blimey)
, 27 months, post #71 |
I agree. Blimey!|
From: Holly Dunn
, 27 months, post #72 |
There is a fine line between "Who you want to see" and "Who can
act." Sorry if my comments about an actress looking average or
rough, but so it goes. We are talking who we want to see in a
fictional TV show for our entertainment.|
We should be able to share what feel in this forum.
From: guest (Bud)
, 27 months, post #73 |
It's 2018. You're not allowed to have an opinion that differs from
the majority or trendy opinion LOL.|
This post is sarcastic.
My opinion is do what John Mayer did. Say what you need to say. Say
what you need to say. Say what you need to say.
From: guest (ick)
, 26 months, post #74 |
I hope casting Betty Monroe as the lead isn't what they do
differently. I may not watch.|
From: Air Gear
, 26 months, post #75 |
"IMHO, Torres is very average looking ..."|
Goes to Google Images ...
After falling asleep on the couch realizes has accidentally shifted
dimensions when Wikipedia says "Mensa is an organization for people
of average intelligence ..."
, 26 months, post #76 |
Regardless of who is the lead actor or what the story plot is. It
would be cool just to see a new modern lalola|
From: guest (Stk2728)
, 26 months, post #77 |
I agree who ever plays her ignore sexist and rude holly it just
great to have another lalola where the guy gets stuck in skirts
thongs bras and heels for life|
From: guest (Bud)
, 26 months, post #78 |
You forgot to mention swimsuits.|
, 26 months, post #79 |
Does anyone know when this is suppose to come out?|
From: Air Gear
, 26 months, post #80 |
Bud, we've talked about this.|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]