From: guest (Jim)
, 3 months, post #1 |
Hello, I don’t know if this is real or not but I’ve found this on
From: guest (Jim)
, 3 months, post #2 |
Ops here is the link https://m.imdb.com/title/tt8194186/|
, 3 months, post #3 |
my goodness, the main actress who is swapping is gorgeous:|
, 3 months, post #4 |
It seems legit but problem is the director/company is an
independent studio/guy. So odds are we will not see this for quite
sometime after it is finished.|
, 3 months, post #5 |
Will be waiting to see this movie|
From: guest (eh)
, 3 months, post #6 |
Slacker dude switches bodies with corporate career woman? Sounds
like a fun premise. Shame this is some time out before we'll get to
see a peak of it.|
, 3 months, post #7 |
The concept sound good but I hope it does not turn into a Sam movie|
From: guest (Guest)
, 3 months, post #8 |
This is the next The Sex Trip. Indie movie that’ll take forever to
be released and never live up to the anticipation|
From: Holly Dunn
, 3 months, post #9 |
The Sex Trip hasn't been released in the USA due to prejudice.
Other professionally produced films with some sexiness but TG
elements get blacklisted from all screens in the USA.Everything
else goes to Cinemax.|
"The Sex Trip" was translated into Russian and released in the
theaters there. Margisha (The Russian Lalola got a third season,
shich no Lalola got around the world.)
I think it is a USA problem.
From: guest (Guest2)
, 3 months, post #10 |
Imo, sex trip was pretty good as a TG film but not story wise. I
like those story like Pimmala and sex trip where their original
gender dont die.|
From: guest (JustMe)
, 3 months, post #11 |
She is very lovely 😊|
From: guest (Hello)
, 11 days, post #12 |
From: guest (Captain Cylon)
, 9 days, post #13 |
Tuggy. Why do so many on this site insist that SAM wasn't a good TG
movie? It had a lovable character, a good evolution, and an ending
that didn't cop out. It was like LALOLA done in 90 minutes. SAM is
my choice for watching every New Years Day. BTW, Depp's SLEEPY
HOLLOW is super great for Halloween. And for April Fool's Day, I
recommend Bob Cummings' PETTY GIRL (a forgotten gem in which a
stuffy young professorette ends up as a burlesque queen).|
, 9 days, post #14 |
CAPTAIN Cylon read this thread to answer your question|
, 6 days, post #15 |
Here is a ton of pictures with scenes from the movie. Looks
From: guest (james)
, 6 days, post #16 |
Isn't there any trailer?|
, 6 days, post #17 |
They just finished filming according the Instagram page are in
editing mode in July.|
, 4 days, post #18 |
Ella Jordan's vlog and bts of shooting the movie. Looking pretty
, 4 days, post #19 |
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]