From: guest (Casey)
, 39 months, post #1 |
The new movie based on David Levithan's book Every Day, where A shy
girl named Rhiannon falls in love with a spirit named A, who is a
travelling soul who wakes in a different body, living an entirely
different life every day.|
It will be released February 23, 2018.
, 39 months, post #2 |
I enjoyed the book this was based on. The love story element of it
feels very YA. I've only started reading Another Day, which is
based on Rhiannon's perspective.|
The only difference between this and the Korean film The Beauty
Inside is that the main character moves his spirit from body to
body within the same age, and can tap into the host body's
From: guest (guest2)
, 39 months, post #3 |
Its gonna be a meh at TG perspective. Make your hopes down, people.|
From: guest (guest2)
, 38 months, post #4 |
I saw the movie. Dont expect much on tg aspect. And yes, she
possessed the female protagonist, its just a short while, but its
the best TG part in the movie. For me its an "okay movie".|
From: guest (thoughts)
, 38 months, post #5 |
Agree with guest2|
Also the possessor character identifies as both male and female so
this isn't even really TG
I would say the possession of the Rhiannon was the best part cause
that was where they took the TF element the most realistically
(e.g., showing her possessor in the shower, putting on makeup,
kissing another boy unwillingly, and in general just giddy about
being in her body). If the rest of the movie was that way it
would've been much different.
From: guest (Guest)
, 38 months, post #6 |
Guys, does anyone have a copy of the movie? :)|
From: guest (Nick)
, 38 months, post #7 |
Or a website please :)|
From: guest (RL)
, 38 months, post #8 |
Anyone who has a reddit account, upvote this request: Every Day (2018) Movie Request
If you don't have an account create one please, any help will do :)
From: guest (Steph)
, 38 months, post #9 |
I saw this Tuesday night in an empty theater. To me, it was worth
it for the girlfriend possession scene. Angourie Rice is quite an
attractive young lady.|
From: guest (Bud)
, 38 months, post #10 |
Does the main character ever appear in a woman's body wearing just
From: guest (Guest2)
, 38 months, post #11 |
@Bud, no. But you can see her showering, which is much better i
From: guest (Nonivl)
, 37 months, post #12 |
Does anyone know where to watch a movie?
From: guest (Bob)
, 37 months, post #13 |
Here u go
From: guest (Tim)
, 37 months, post #14 |
Don’t lie, it doesn’t work!|
From: guest (Covid 19 vaccine will kill you)
, 3 months, post #15 |
Full movie can be seen on youtube. There's a cute scene where he
inhibits his girlfriend's body.|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]