From: guest (Bla)
, 39 months, post #41 |
There is an upcoming episode titled “Therefore She Is”. A similar
title “Therefore I am” was given to the episode that told the
origin story of the thinker. I wonder if his wife is going down a
From: guest (raaj)
, 39 months, post #42 |
What if it means that his wife's body is the only one capable of
holding his expanded mind?|
, 39 months, post #43 |
My current theory is it ends with his wife getting disillusioned
with his actions and probably finds out Clifford had drugged her so
she teams up with flash and traps Clifford in her mind with the
Cerebral Inhibitor stopping him from controlling her.|
From: guest (dir)
, 39 months, post #44 |
yep:) more less|
, 39 months, post #45 |
i dont read the dc comics, but does anyone knows how the flash
defets the thinker in there???|
From: guest (QAZ)
, 39 months, post #46 |
Who thinks the upcoming episode "Run, Iris, Run" would have been
better if her and Barry had switched bodies rather than her just
getting his speed?|
From: guest (PTR)
, 39 months, post #47 |
If Iris and Barry switched bodies rather than her just getting his
speed, the episode would be WAY better.|
From: guest (Bud)
, 39 months, post #48 |
The synopsis mentions something about swapping the DNA of Iris and
Barry which would make you think that they would swap bodies. I
guess that's what you get when a TV show is an adaption of a comic
book. Logic doesn't exist. Yes, the episode would be a lot better
if Barry and Iris swapped bodies but The Flash is supposed to be
the kid friendly super hero TV show on the CW so they can't have a
body swap between a man and a woman.|
, 39 months, post #49 |
I feel like since Devoe has been swapping bodies already this
season that they decided to take the power swapping route instead.
It’s a bummer, that’s all I’ve been hoping for since the first
From: guest (QAZ)
, 39 months, post #50 |
Probably didn’t do it because Legends just did a body swap episode
and cuz of DeVoe changing bodies frequently. Might write a swap
story on Barry and Iris eventually. I think it’d be a pretty fun
From: guest (Bud)
, 39 months, post #51 |
I doubt it. I know that the Arrowverse shows are progressive and
have a social justice warrior message but I don't think they want a
woman inside the body of The Flash and then have The Flash inside
his wife's body.|
From: guest (usnavi)
, 39 months, post #52 |
1. No DeVoe in this week's episode|
2. Next episode is April 10th??? Wth....
From: guest (guest2)
, 39 months, post #53 |
Yep, i hate CWs series scheduling.|
, 39 months, post #54 |
april 10th??? arggghhh...|
CW's gets always on my nerves with this poorly planned schedule...
but this season seems to be going good, and i can't wait to see
what more surprises they have in store for us...
been a fan of the flsh series since season 1, and this one so far
has been the one i liked the most because of originality with the
From: guest (newcururu27)
, 39 months, post #55 |
+ episode? Retorn vilion possessed season?|
From: guest (Jolide)
, 39 months, post #56 |
From: guest (Usnavi)
, 38 months, post #57 |
The Flash returns this Tuesday, and this episode female DeVoe will
finally return. Stay tuned for TG content!|
From: guest (Usnavi)
, 38 months, post #58 |
It seems there will be an MTM in the coming episode!|
From: guest (Guest2)
, 38 months, post #59 |
I see another wasted TG opportunity.|
From: guest (Usnavi)
, 38 months, post #60 |
Click to show spoiler|
Vafgrnq bs Oneel, Enycu zbecuf vagb Wbr gb vagreebtngr n fhfcrpg.
Bss fperra zbebu.
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]