From: guest (HaveingFun)
, 22 months, post #21 |
The actor playing the Mechanic said in an interview that DeVoe is
having "relations" through each of the bodies he's switching into.
Male or female. Too bad they couldn't work that into the
From: guest (guest)
, 22 months, post #22 |
Probably thought the Audience will find it too creepy.|
From: guest (Bud)
, 22 months, post #23 |
I would love to see The Thinker get pregnant in a female body.|
, 22 months, post #24 |
@HaveingFun Which interview is it you're referring to?|
, 22 months, post #25 |
Probably this one
TVLINE | Do you think that Marlize has been having “relations” with
Clifford during his two body swaps?
I think definitely, yeah! I mean, your husband’s back! Your husband
is back. And whatever you saw in Episode 7, I think that continues.
They’re together, so definitely.
, 22 months, post #26 |
do you think he'll keep switching with each of the remaining meta
humans, or just do 1 another big switch like the one on the
Cuz this new woman body looks it will last more time...
Just hope they don't screw up in the end utting him in ralph's body
in the end...
, 22 months, post #27 |
, 22 months, post #28 |
I have not watched much Flash in the last few years|
does the person swapped out end up in his former body or are they
, 22 months, post #29 |
, 22 months, post #30 |
well that is disappointing, they should be shunted to the last body|
, 22 months, post #31 |
the persons he switches with end up dead cuz in the body transfer,
he inherits their bodies for their powers, so by retaining their
powers instead of a body swap its more like a body possession,
permanent in which his mind overwrites the original, but keeps all
the powers he already collected and the ones of the body of
sorry for the bad description cuz i'm really sleepy right now...
From: guest (Gypsy)
, 22 months, post #32 |
posting while tired, or lacking sleep is my specialty :-)|
thanks for the update, when I get cable or netflix I will watch the
From: guest (Juan)
, 22 months, post #33 |
Not so much of DeVoe on last night’s episode|
From: guest (Bud)
, 22 months, post #34 |
He was probably on vacation or in the bedroom with his wife. He was
probably testing out the new equipment.|
From: guest (Gypsy)
, 22 months, post #35 |
I would totally be spending the weekend with the wife if I was him|
From: guest (fash)
, 22 months, post #36 |
when did devoe enter rebecca sharp body?|
, 22 months, post #37 |
But did he appear at least for a while?|
From: guest (Usnavi)
, 22 months, post #38 |
@fash Near the end of episode 13.|
@guest Nope. Not this week. I'm so disappointed.
, 22 months, post #39 |
As mentioned in post 10 albeit in spoiler tags as it came before
the episode the actress playing the current DeVoe is show in
episode 17 and 18 on imdb so in a week and a half DeVoe will
From: guest (Bud)
, 22 months, post #40 |
I'm hoping he wears a girly outfit. I noticed he was wearing tight
leather pants as Izzy in his lair with his wife. Would love to see
him in Izzy's body in a short tight leather skirt, tight t shirt,
and leather knee high boots.|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]