, 30 days, post #81 |
greendoubleaught thank you! It will be very appreciated!|
, 30 days, post #82 |
I haven't found it yet. I know the model's name is Angela White,
but she's got so many videos playing with her boobs that it'll take
a while to locate a good link.|
, 30 days, post #83 |
Doesn't seem like there's anything that prohibits downloading.
Guess the honor system and good vetting would have to do|
What's would be the best site in terms of admin privileges?
Facebook, discord, Yahoo?
From: guest (Jessie)
, 30 days, post #84 |
^ forgot to tag my name lol|
, 29 days, post #85 |
Thanks greendoubleaught, Angela White was just the name;|
Angela White Playing With her Tits ❤️
From: guest (Guest)
, 28 days, post #86 |
Hey, thought I'd just mention a new possibility when combining
deepfakes and the new Snapchat girl filter. I had a go and the
results where rather good. Dont ask me to post it as I'm not
From: guest (Bob)
, 28 days, post #87 |
Where can I find that filter? I can't find it. What does the icon
From: guest (Guest)
, 27 days, post #88 |
I suggest googling snapchat gender filter. It's the current social
media craze, so should be easy to find. If you can figure out how
to properly make deepfakes you can figure out the filter...|
, 27 days, post #89 |
I’ve had good luck with FakeApp using two input faces (60-70% male,
30-40% female) to create a femme-version of the male face. It’s not
ideal, and you have to use faces that have similar proportions, but
, 27 days, post #90 |
Jessie: what about watermarking? If it watermarks the video with
the downloader’s email, it might discourage sharing.|
From: guest (Jessie)
, 23 days, post #91 |
Is there a service that does that already? Or is that something
that would have to be developed?|
, 23 days, post #92 |
Dunno. It might already exist, but I haven’t looked. I’m just
trying to think of ways to discourage distribution. People aren’t
going to want to share their material unless they have some trust
that it won’t get out.|
Multi-site verification would do, I think. If you’re known on
multiple TG/TF sites, that might eliminate some ne’er-do-wells.
From: guest (Jessie)
, 19 days, post #93 |
Are there other TG sites apart from this? (And apart from personal
blogs on blogspot, DeviantArt, etc)|
I'm part of a group on Facebook but it's half dead and I'm not a
mod. It was also created when deepfakes didn't exist yet
I was thinking something along the lines of requiring a submission
to get in
, 18 days, post #94 |
There’s Fictionmania, TG Comics and TF Games Site, to name a few
that already have built-in forums and patrons who might be
interested in the subject matter. I don’t know that membership in
any of them qualifies one as trustworthy, but it at least implies
the user has an online reputation to uphold.|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]