From: guest (Ky)
, 17 months, post #21 |
I’m sorry I meant r/Fakeapp|
, 16 months, post #22 |
Further experimentation with the app, and results: it is possible
to map a man's face onto a woman's body, in theory. I began with
images of my face that were Photoshopped (and morphed) to look
feminine. This gave me a fairly clean slate to work from (ie, no
beard, no stubble) and it mapped over well enough. So far, here are
some limitations I have found, and have not yet found a way to work
1. Certain angles are easier to model than others; specifically, it
tends to work better when the destination face is looking straight
at the camera; side-profile shots are not so good (possibly because
I do not have a ton of clean side-profile images from the source
face to map from).
2. The destination image quality is also fairly important. Highly
compressed video, small JPG or GIF images, and the like, do not
make for a good destination face. It does not create detail out of
3. Ordinary room lighting tends to create better results than harsh
shadows or bright lights.
4. Producing quality results takes time. The model improves more
slowly the closer it gets, so it can take 4 hours to produce
something recognizable but distorted and blurry, but 24 hours to
produce something that's not quite so awful (and far from perfect).
, 16 months, post #23 |
It deals with very bright lighting much better than even slight
darkness. "Restaurant dinner lighting" might as well be pitch
black. I've even had some issues in outdoor and studio lighting if
it was from side etc. Good bright light is the #1 thing to look
for, for your "A" source.|
Profile shots----my general rule now (based on experience) is "both
eyes visible"--if not, it'll work very poorly. I've wanted to
experiment with "will large numbers of profile shots help?" but
based on how "near profile" ones behave (it tries to do a a
Picasso-style pic of a profile shape with forward-facing eyes etc)
my guess is it still wouldn't work.
, 16 months, post #24 |
Yes, I agree about the lighting. I know I just said it doesn't like
bright lights; what I mean is bright lights that create heavy
shadows. I'm still working through those.|
From: guest (Alicia)
, 12 months, post #25 |
I've been playing around with this, and it actually works pretty
well. It also seems the later versions of the software work a
little better than older versions.|
, 12 months, post #26 |
What new software have you been trying? I still use FakeApp 1.1
(didn’t like 2.0+)|
From: guest (Deepfaker)
, 12 months, post #27 |
, 12 months, post #28 |
Those are just sites hosting them, not the tools used to create
, 12 months, post #29 |
Anyone want to volunteer some clips of what they've worked on? This
has heaps of potential.|
From: guest (JanHen)
, 12 months, post #30 |
Are there any adult Deepfakes with male faces on female bodies?
Most of the m2f ones I've seen are just to be "funny" like the
Nicolas Cage ones.|
From: guest (GDA)
, 10 months, post #31 |
I have some, finally, that might be worth sharing. I'm not going to
post them on YouTube. Any ideas on hosts for sharing?|
From: guest (GDA)
, 9 months, post #32 |
As the fakes are of my own face I don’t partidularly want them
published or shared in a public place or uploaded to a hub. Most
video sites won’t take X-rated stuff anyway, though not all the
clips I made are explicit.|
From: guest (jessietg)
, 9 months, post #33 |
You can use gfycat.com with gifs.|
Though with youtube, you can set it to be unlisted so that only
people with the link can access it
From: guest (ASDF)
, 9 months, post #34 |
1) Create new gmail account|
2) Drop in google drive
3) Share drive link here, ensuring that it is set to public.
From: guest (GDA)
, 9 months, post #35 |
Here are two that you can look at. May be NSFW for your workplace
-- cleavage, no nudity or sex. PLEASE DO NOT REPOST.|
GIF (no sound):
, 9 months, post #36 |
cool. thanks for sharing GDA!|
, 9 months, post #37 |
Heh, they ain’t half bad! You ought to try someone like Hitomi
, 9 months, post #38 |
Wow gda that was reallu good|
From: guest (konkaremote)
, 9 months, post #39 |
This is awesome! Thanks for sharing GDA|
, 9 months, post #40 |
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]