, 3 months, post #1 |
Anyone knowing good content about m2f transformation on magic show?|
From: DB Cooper
, 3 months, post #2 |
While I've seen a number of 'quick change' illusions, where the
magician instantaneously replaces himself with a female assistant,
they never pretend that she's the same person. Personally, I think
this would be a fun trick. A male volunteer (but actually a shill
from the audience) is turned into a woman wearing the man's
From: DB Cooper
, 3 months, post #3 |
Actually, I forgot about this one. Magician turns a pack of cub
scouts into girls: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuQrSgtg5tg|
From: guest (guester)
, 3 months, post #4 |
Trick DB Cooper describe sounds fun.|
Would be funniest if then the magician perform a quick change to
the "new" girl clothes, turning her "old male clothes" into sexy
assistent uniform. Then tell "him/her" she wiil be his assistent
during the show, recalling sometimes that she is a transformed guy
from the audience.
And then finally leave or disappear, with her leaving the audience
yelling at him "Hey! Change me back!"
From: guest (ron42661)
, 3 months, post #5 |
Probably getting senile, but I seem to remember an old Showtime
skit show that had a magician and his beautiful assistant
performing and in one of the tricks they body swap, The beautiful
assistant is now wearing the tux and the magician the sexy
assistant costume. They look disgusted and walk off the stage.|
From: guest (switcher)
, 3 months, post #6 |
Oh, man, ron42661, that sounds like fun. Does anybody else remember
such a thing? Maybe if we put together enough details, we can track
down video of it.|
From: DB Cooper
, 3 months, post #7 |
Ron, were the supposed to have switched clothes or bodies?|
From: guest (Ron42661)
, 3 months, post #8 |
The implication was their bodies|
From: DB Cooper
, 3 months, post #9 |
Here's magician Chris Angel pulling apart a couple and switching
their lower halves: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5gK2MxGR0M|
Other magician's have done the same stunt during the 'double
From: guest (Captain Pickle)
, 3 months, post #10 |
I saw a live show with this once and it was a husband and wife
team. The fun part was that it was part of the show and they acted
it really well.|
For the first half of the show the husband acted all flamboyant and
over the top as he performed all the usual tricks and the wife was
quiet and meek and did as she was told. Then half way through the
show they would body swap (a rather impressive trick in itself
where they get "zapped" by a machine and switch places physically
but there seems to be no way for them to move out of the machine
without the audience seeing).
The wife now acted like it was all massive screw up that they
switched bodies and she perfectly acted all the husband's
mannerisms and flare. She was impressively over the top and even
copied the quirk of knocking over a particular glass bottle prop.
You really thought it was the husband doing it all. They spent a
few minutes trying to fix the "machine" (while doing other tricks
like pulling an impossibly large wrench from a tiny briefcase) and
then give up. The wife now does the rest of the show acting like
the husband would. Meanwhile the husband copies all the wife's
mannerisms and pretends to be quiet and meek.
It was a very impressive show overall and was more about
entertainment than actual magic. The magic tricks were just a
backdrop for their antics on stage. There were lots of subtle jokes
about the differences between the sexes and a running gag was that
like any man, the wife would grope her own breasts when she could.
What made it all work was that they were very good actors. It was
an actual show.
From: DB Cooper
, 3 months, post #11 |
Sounds pretty interesting, Captain Pickle. Do you remember the name
of the magicians? Do they switch back at the end?|
From: guest (Also Interested)
, 3 months, post #12 |
Ron that sounds great. Tried searching with no luck.|
From: guest (Captain Pickle)
, 3 months, post #13 |
@DB Cooper #11|
I wish i could remember their names but it was a show i saw in
Vegas that my friends took me to see. It was 12 years ago. I have
no idea if the magicians are still doing it.
Sorry i can't narrow it down further than that.
As for them switching back, they do "fix" the machine in the grand
finale and use it. It explodes in an impressive failure (with them
still in the two pods) and for a second you think they're killed.
They appear at the back of the room and take their applause and
everything. Then when the curtains close you can still hear their
mics on and they complain their paints/panties feel different, the
husband says he's going to check and a second later you hear a
The implication was that they're back to normal but their genitals
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]