, 194 months, post #81 |
I could imagine him putting on what you described earlier, "he
would wear her slacks that hug his new wide hips and butt, and a
soft blouse and heels." Perfect description.|
, 194 months, post #82 |
he would be amazed that his moms clothes fit him, and how the pants
totally hug his huge new hips and butt, and leave no questions he
is an adult woman. walking would take some getting used to since
the heels make his large butt stick out even more and his legs seem
longer. He would have to learn how to sway his wide hips and walk
heel toe heel toe|
, 194 months, post #83 |
and after that he goes out into public to see what life is like
through his moms eyes...|
, 194 months, post #84 |
hey beeznatch, why dont you write up how you imagine this swap
happening, i mean write out how the swap happens, what they wear do
and what happens, and then i'll write out my fantasy of how it
happens to lol.|
, 194 months, post #85 |
lol yeah the son would walk out slowly and be weirded out that
people call him by his mothers name and his lil sister calls him
, 194 months, post #86 |
lol yeah and then he starts to have fun and take his sister to the
skate park and everyone at the skate park is thinking "why the hell
is that women skating with her daughter?"lol.|
, 194 months, post #87 |
lol yeah people seeing a grown woman doing teen guy things would be
a total trip. beeznatch, why dont you write up how you imagine this
swap happening, i mean write out how the swap happens, what they
wear do and what happens, and then i'll write out my fantasy of how
it happens to lol.|
, 194 months, post #88 |
this is like, the best topic...ever|
, 194 months, post #89 |
why is that mart lol?|
, 194 months, post #90 |
you got that right|
, 194 months, post #91 |
because being my mom for a day would RULE. haha|
, 194 months, post #92 |
lol and why is that mart? what does your mom do? what does she look
like? hey beeznatch where is your fantasy lol?|
, 194 months, post #93 |
you tell me all about you first spidey, and i'll tell you about my
, 194 months, post #94 |
well my mom is 5'7 D cup breasts, saggy a lil, lol middle aged
after all, a slim waist, she works it out, but it bells out into
HUGE hips and a HUGE bubble butt, she is around 49 and has shoulder
length brunette hair. hey mart do you have aol or yahoo messanger?|
, 194 months, post #95 |
lol real good so far spidey, but tell me why your interested in
being her and what you would do as her?|
, 194 months, post #96 |
i want to see what its like to look in the mirror through her eyes
and see my body.... my wide hips... my big butt.. etc... i would do
everything she does, be a mom, wife, woman, do her errands and
duties. ok your turn lol|
, 194 months, post #97 |
my mom is 44 and has C cup, has a little extra wieght on her, she's
about 5"8, has shoulder legth curly brown hair. She has wide hips
and a round butt. I pretty much interested in being her for the
same reasons you listed above...so yeah lol.|
, 194 months, post #98 |
what was your mom wearing today? how would you want to swap with
, 194 months, post #99 |
my mom was wearing a somewhat long skirt with a purple blouse. I
would use the Reversal Rings to swap bodies with her. How about
you? what was your mom wearing and how would you swap with her?|
, 194 months, post #100 |
I love the fantasy....a 40 year old fat housewife mommy suddenly
swap bodies with her with her very 11 year old athletic son. He is
the best in his school.|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]