, 194 months, post #41 |
lol what other shoes do you think would be a great movie idea for a
, 194 months, post #42 |
lol Full House would be a real good one. And "Family Matters". That
would be money in the bank lol.|
, 194 months, post #43 |
btw that last post was by me ;)|
, 194 months, post #44 |
lol what about home improvement, or maybe married with children lol
or the nanny,|
, 194 months, post #45 |
lol Married with Children would be real good or the Cosby show.|
, 194 months, post #46 |
I also think that the mother and son on that 70's show should swap
bodies too lol.|
, 194 months, post #47 |
lol i cant think of any real voloptous moms on any shoes, with sons
, 194 months, post #48 |
E.S. - Married With Children - Peggy & Bud.|
, 194 months, post #49 |
Is to funny. 8 year old boy must put on in the morning mommys
pantyhose and lace panties. What a nightmare for the old mommy in
the boy body..|
, 194 months, post #50 |
Those interested in fan fiction in body swap TV shows - Married
with children I've written a fan fiction on it - Bundy Triumphant
with some body swaps. Also, Caleb Jones & I have written several TV
fan fiction body swap stories on - Home improvement, - Body
Improvement, Honey,that's not me in my body ( Honey, I've shrunk
the kids), The Nanny, Gilligan's island,|
, 194 months, post #51 |
Everybody loves Raymond would be another one. And also "Friends". I
would pay to see that ;)|
, 194 months, post #52 |
All I could come up with right now:|
Joey, have Gina and Michael swap places...
CSI Miami, Detective Yelina Salas and Raymond Jr. swap places...
Growing Pains, Carol and Mike or Ben swap places...
Just the 10 of Us,
, 194 months, post #53 |
Lizzy Mcguire would be a good one. The mom and dad switch and the
brother and sister switch.|
, 194 months, post #54 |
They did a brother and sister swap, but a mother son would be cool|
, 194 months, post #55 |
oh yeah I remember it now. You're right, a mother and son would be
, 194 months, post #56 |
I love to see the 40 year old mommy shrink into her old woman
clothes and the 8 year old boy is growing out his old boy clothes.|
, 194 months, post #57 |
where were you guys the last time you say a mom and son that you
thought wow they should totally swap bodies? and what did they look
, 194 months, post #58 |
Well, I my opinion it would be best if it were a teen son swapping
with a mother in her 30's, best for shock value.|
, 194 months, post #59 |
i agree that would be the best if the son was in his teens and the
mom was in her 40's where were you guys the last time you saw a mom
and son that you thought wow they should totally swap bodies? and
what did they look like?|
, 194 months, post #60 |
to evil spidey: I see things like that all the time and the most
recent one I saw was earlier today when a 38-41 year old mother
drag her 12-13 year old son with her to the bank and I just
imagined if they swaped bodies would be cool.|
To AverageJoe: I definitely agree that a teenage son and a middle
age mom should swap bodies. it's alot better than a small child
switching with his mother.
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]