, 22 days, post #21 |
Now that Disney+ is available, thought we should resurrect this
From: guest (Siren Tales Productions fan)
, 21 days, post #22 |
What can be found there at Disney+
"The Jersey" maybe?
From: guest (Thriller16161)
, 21 days, post #23 |
I saw "The Swap" was in there.|
From: guest (Also Interested)
, 21 days, post #24 |
The Jersey is not, however The Luck of the Irish (multiple Size
TF), The Thirteenth Year (slow, merman TF), and all of The Shaggy
Dog series (original, D.A., and rebooted versions). Actually I
think there was a TV version but that wasnt on there. Also My
Favorite Martian (multiple alien TF) which is embarrassingly my
first...confirmed encounter with this interest.|
, 21 days, post #25 |
I saw Lab Rats on there, which has several mtf tfs.|
From: guest (Shaun)
, 21 days, post #26 |
If you're a DisneyPlus Subscriber, go to the help menu -- and look
for feedback button.|
There, you can suggest other shows for them to add. I suggested The
Jersey, a favorite of mine from years ago.
From: guest (Jersey Fan)
, 20 days, post #27 |
Is the Jersey on Disney Plus?|
, 19 days, post #28 |
Off the top of my head: Lab Rats, Shake it up, and Jessie all have
MTF swaps on Disney Plus.|
, 18 days, post #29 |
what episode is the Lab Rats that has MTF?|
, 18 days, post #30 |
Season 3, ep 19 - Face off|
From: guest (Siren Tales Productions fan)
, 18 days, post #31 |
Trash, trash, trash 😨|
I like content where shown transformations, shapeshifting or
quantum leap style.
As I understood, none of noticed as available for view there for
now doesn’t contain that 😔😝
From: guest (Shiftingfun)
, 18 days, post #32 |
Don't they have x-men the animated series on there? if so check out
the episode Till Death do us part 1|
, 18 days, post #33 |
Phil of the Future - Versa Day|
, 18 days, post #34 |
Body swap episodes in Avengers (all the shitty Disney Marvel
cartoons really), gravity falls, Jessie, phienas and Ferb, Raven's
home, Kim possible, the emperor's new school, the replacements,
fantastic four, Lizzie McGuire, Lilo and stitch, wizards of Waverly
place, shake it up, and probably a whole lot more I'm not sure of
at the moment.|
, 17 days, post #35 |
Going back to Disney Afternoon, there's a brief MtF in the Gummi
Bears episode "A Gummi by Any Other Name", and also a MtF body swap
in the TailSpin episode "A Baloo Switcheroo".|
From: guest (the searcher)
, 16 days, post #36 |
3 pages show up if you search this site for "Disney"|
Disney had a whole weekend of bodyswapping shows in 2013. Disney
Channel held a Freaky Freakend with seven shows that featured
, 16 days, post #37 |
Various TFs in Disney's Doug S01E22 "Doug's Hairy Situation"
includes a brief intro segment where the character undergoes
several brief tfs including a female version of himself, a tall
version and a chair.|
, 4 days, post #38 |
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]