From: guest (123456)
, 9 days, post #81 |
find 1 article where "cis" (ie normal, regular, straight) is the
term used to describe a group in a positive light ...no word is
needed for the normal, just needed to describe abnormalities or
deviations from the norm|
, 8 days, post #82 |
It's kind of hilarious that a group that loves to pigeon-hole
people with labels like 'trans' and 'SJW' completely lose their
minds when someone decides to label them.|
Also, it's funny that you assume 'cis' implies normal, it only says
that you are satisfied with the gender you were born with. Who are
you to decide what normal is?
From: guest (Fed Up)
, 8 days, post #83 |
"It's kind of hilarious that a group that loves to pigeon-hole
people with labels like 'trans'"|
Still waiting for an explanation of why the term "cis", is needed?
Have not read one good explanation yet.
For people who say they are proud to be "trans", there sure seems
to be a lot of trying to get away from that term. One of those ways
being to label non-trans as "cis".
SJW's are what they labeled themselves.
From: guest (Susan)
, 7 days, post #84 |
Suppose we're talking about restrooms. In the men's restroom are
men. Some are trans-men and the others are...? men? No... they're
cis-men. Because the first division divides people into men and
women and trans-men ( at least at some point ) are clearly NOT
women. So, you need names for the (a) and (b) type of men.
Otherwise your rest rooms are going to be labelled "men and
transmen" and "women and transwomen"? That makes no sesne.|
From: guest (BarackObrahma)
, 7 days, post #85 |
Well... I think that in that case, it must be better if we all
shared the same bathroom. In my humble house there are no women's
or men's bathroom. Just bathroom. If you are there, unoccupied,
serve yourself. Anyone can poop at my bathroom, if they flush
afterwards and keep it clean.|
Sometimes I amaze myself that the majority of the houses follow the
same rule (well, some of you might not let others poop at your
sacred places of interior contemplation and bowel movements, BUT
YOU ARE JUST AN EXCEPTION! A SELFISH ONE!), but when it come to
public places, we have to divide people in genders, like they
weren't the same people who share an unissex bathroom at home.
Humans, you are a funny thing to observe.
From: guest (Bud)
, 7 days, post #86 |
Why not get rid of public restrooms altogether and just have
From: Air Gear
, 7 days, post #87 |
Public health issue. More likely to spread gastrointestinal
illnesses that way.|
, 7 days, post #88 |
Can we just stop arguing already? Quite frankly over the course of
the last fourteen years I have seen this argument dozens of times
and it never goes anywhere.|
, 7 days, post #89 |
I sure hope for better... maybe one day we don't need to take
energy from dead beings (animals, plants and so on), taking it by
means of a renewable non-live mean. Or something like those
stillsuits from Duna.
Not yet, just a little more, can we?
From: guest (Sally)
, 5 days, post #90 |
Easy enough to not read this thread if you don't like it.|
, 3 days, post #91 |
LOL... I guess it DID run out of steam?|
From: guest (123)
, 3 days, post #92 |
one of the majority which is how a norm is determined...get a grip,
if you are not straight you are not normal, not bad, but not normal|
From: guest (123)
, 3 days, post #93 |
also a man is a regular man, a trans man is a transgendered man,
again no need for cis as "man" covers it seeing as though a trans
man is something different from an actual man, it just is, it is
, 3 days, post #94 |
Ah... just needed a nudge to get the authorities fired up again and
using words like "normal" and "regular"... LOL... amazing how
little it takes.|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]