From: guest (OP)
, 5 months, post #1 |
There was a TG artist on deviantart who made really good short
comics and sequences, some of my all time favourites. They and
their work had/have the tendency of disappearing and then
reappearing under a different name. Hellocobain90, leanneprocureur,
flowergun777 and probably others. Now all of these are deactivated,
and their work is nowhere to be found. I managed to save a couple
of pictures, but that's it.|
Does anyone know anything about the artist(s) or the lost artworks?
From: guest (OP)
, 5 months, post #2 |
Ok, i found some info. Another user on DA (blackbirdjsps) colorized
some of their work, but they had to take it down by the request of
the artist. Looks like they left the site completely.|
So despite all that, doesn anyone have any of their work saved or
knows how to contact them?
From: guest (marc1013)
, 5 months, post #3 |
im afraid a lot have bit the dust or gone over to the paid side off
things dark mistress has all but left us holly dunn gave up the
ghost and fictionmnaia only gets about 1/3rd of the traffic it used
to get I fear in two years the party will be over|
, 5 months, post #4 |
Don't worry the party might near its end but I am sure it will be
resurrected sometimes in the future. Maybe 20-30 years from now.|
From: guest (nun)
, 5 months, post #5 |
ill be dead then and so will be half the people on this site|
From: guest (japhy)
, 5 months, post #6 |
there is no rebirth without death......|
From: guest (OP)
, 5 months, post #7 |
There's one thing i don't understand though. Even if someone gives
up making TG content, why would they put so much effort into
removing all of it from the entire internet? Why not leave it
, 5 months, post #8 |
Well, maybe they strike it big in mainstream arts or literature
& their past in TG is now viewed as an Old Shame.|
It's the same situation where big name actors such doesn't like to
talk about their past experience acting in porn movies.
From: guest (Golvanious)
, 5 months, post #9 |
Huh, that's unfortunate. I really liked that person's art. I guess
it really is just another case of a TG creator spraying down their
gender-bending endeavors with an industrial-grade hose filled with
bleach and moving on.|
Maybe their art will crop up someplace outside DA thanks to a good
samaritan who saved them.
From: guest (OP)
, 5 months, post #10 |
Golvanious that's pretty much what i intended to find out if it
happened already or not. I have a couple of the one-page comics,
but i'd like to have at least some of the multipage ones.|
From: guest (Mike B)
, 5 months, post #11 |
My two favorites are:|
From: guest (barackobrahma)
, 5 months, post #12 |
Yeah... looks like this genre is dying, slowly.|
From: guest (Trin)
, 5 months, post #13 |
Agree with the above we must do something to save this genre....|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]