, 43 months, post #1 |
I have seen most movies and tv shows with TG elements I have wanted
too see. Only movie I haven't seen that I really want to but I'm
probably never going to see is Alien Love Triangel.|
What if any movie or show you haven't seen yet?
From: guest (ShinyShip)
, 43 months, post #2 |
I have been looking forever and will probably never find it but I
have been hoping to find Mind Switching Machine
. Google searches turn up nothing and there were about a million
different playboy video collections from that time.|
I found two video's on porn hub, PLAYBOY TALES OF EROTIC FANTASIES
and PLAYBOY EROTIC FANTASIES 4
. There are at least two more "Playboy erotic fantasies" I can't
find that may contain the video.
In addition, it looks like there may have been a series of videos
three years before these called just Playboy Fantasies
. There are so many possible dead ends, mixed with the fact that
the video is on a dead media and I am fairly certain I may never
From: Holly Dunn
, 43 months, post #3 |
Oh wow. I had never heard of Alien Love Triangle. Too bad it was
never released. you can read about it on IMDB.|
From: guest (cyberzombie)
, 43 months, post #4 |
Cousin Skeeter - Trading places- tv show|
From: Holly Dunn
, 43 months, post #5 |
Is Cousin Skeeter Trading Places
just a voice swap or a body swap? Found this summary on
kodiaps.com, but obviously can't vouch for the accuracy. Sometimes
people not interested in transformation don't describe these things
accurately. Based on the grammar of this synopsis, the accuracy may
be in question. Has anyone seen it?|
Season 3 Episode 6 - Trading Places
Bobby and Skeeter try to beat a different team, but there's a
problem. They can't really beat him! Nina and Skeeter are getting
into fights all the time, then Bobby puts this little doll on the
table and it's make a spell that makes Skeeter's voice turn into
Nina's, and Nina's into Skeeter's. Uh-oh! We'll see what happens.
Air Date : 18th-Feb-2001
From: guest (LisaLewis86)
, 43 months, post #6 |
I have seen Mind Switching Machine from Playboy. You're not missing
much. It is very short in length and there's really no reaction by
the actors to even show that a swap had taken place.|
From: Holly Dunn
, 43 months, post #7 |
IMDB's Description of Alien Love Triangle sounds very interesting.
It is made up of three 30 minute shorts. One short has a male alien
disguised as a female, played by Courtney Cox. The film was made in
2008 but never released according to one site, and released in the
UK according to another. I had never heard of it until it was
mentioned earlier in this thread.|
This is why I come here, though it is unlikely we'll ever find
Physics lecturer Steven Chesterman finally realizes his long
cherished dream of perfecting a teleportation device and rushes
home to tell his wife, Alice. But she has news of her own - she's a
male alien disguised as a human female. Then Elizabeth arrives,
another alien who is to escort Alice back to the planet Nulark.
IMDB lists Courtney Cox as Alice.
From: guest (anon)
, 43 months, post #8 |
Vladimir Vitkin's X,Y|
From: guest (Guest)
, 43 months, post #9 |
Novel: Forcible Entry by Stewart Farrar.|
There's a section posted on this site, and years ago I read another
section. Would love to find the whole book.
From: guest (Fed Up)
, 43 months, post #10 |
A book is not a movie or TV show|
, 43 months, post #11 |
I've wanted to see a movie called "Stop It, You're Killing Me". I
remember seeing a clip of it years back but never been able to find
the full movie. Had a gay zombie in it who bodyswaps with a gold
digger con woman near the end.|
, 42 months, post #12 |
I am still DESPERATELY looking for Teen Bahuraaniyaan which had a
possession saga towards the end of the series which from the
synopses I've read, had everything I enjoy in possession arcs
(explicit possession, separation & re-possession, interaction
between possessor & possessee). The sad thing is, it was readily
available until 2012 when zshare got taken down along with
megaupload. Honestly, I would pay like up to $80 to be able get my
hands on that arc.|
From: guest (Lorinell)
, 42 months, post #13 |
I am looking for POLISH DUBBED "Ice Angel". I know that it was
released, but it's nowhere to found :(|
From: guest (Gadzooks)
, 42 months, post #14 |
(@post #11) I've been looking for "Stop it, you're killing me" for
a while, there's a review with stills and clips at the Badmovie Archive
but I haven't been able to find the full video yet.|
, 42 months, post #15 |
holy crap I was just thinking about Stop It Youre Killing me the
other day but couldn't remember what it was called. I remember
seeing the body swap clip a loooong time ago on Mr. Bug's website.|
, 42 months, post #16 |
if you go to y tube & ype in Stop you're killingg me movie you can
fins a trailer. Wwarning its super disigusting|
From: guest (Guy Noir)
, 1 months, post #17 |
Like the OP I seemed destined to never see Alien Love Triangle.
Cannot think of any others at the moment but there has to be one or
From: guest (Pappelmousse)
, 1 months, post #18 |
There is this lost Asian film or series. Clips of it were around in
2001 and early 2000's.|
The clips i saw had the girls blue brain flashing then causing
swaps between people, including her.. There were multiple swaps too
- between child and mother and between the girl and a friend. It
looked modern so i had pegged it as Hong Kong cinema, but could
have been wrong. Sadly i never found out the country of origin and
the clips have long since dissapeared from the net - so no idea
what to search for.
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]