From: guest (Hypnosis)
, 2 months, post #1 |
There's a hypnotist that like to hypnotize girls to do a variety of
things, including being fembots. But my favorite is when he makes
them think they are a guy in a girl's body.|
These are my favorites
at 9:19, she keeps feeling herself up and keeps checking herself
out in a mirror
at 5:20, she selects the lucky guy who will take her body over, and
when he does take her over he has a great time feeling up her body
To get the full list on youtube, I searched for:
entrancement guy in girl's body
From: guest (Achilescomics)
, 2 months, post #2 |
These are really good! I’m impressed!|
, 2 months, post #3 |
Are these legit though?|
I mean, they look convincing enough, but hypnosis is one of those
not-easy-to-believe things if you're not involved (like if you're
not the one being hypnotised or don't know the person being
hypnotised), cause it can be staged quite easily. I don't wan't to
discredit the guy or anything though, i'm just a little
If it IS 100% legit however, that's really impressive, since this
might be the closest thing we've got to possession.
Either way, good find, thanks for the links!
, 2 months, post #4 |
its fetish clips. previews on youtube, uncensored vids on his
website/patreon. not to downplay the acting in the clips, the girls
do a good job|
From: guest (Hypnosis)
, 2 months, post #5 |
@guest(3), @guest (4) "Either way, good find, thanks for the
links!", and "the girls do a good job". We love the movies and
animes which we know are staged. This one, we don't know for sure.|
But, hey, this is way more in the realm of real-world
And the girls are beautiful. And if they "faking", they should be
the ones in the movies!
Let's totally support those who are clearly into TF and providing
P.S. And to clarify - I have no clue who this Entrancement guy is,
though I would love to be his assistant for a day / week / month.
From: guest (vup)
, 2 months, post #6 |
You can tell it's fake 'cuz of the guy's hat. No serious person in
this century wears a hat like that. :-P|
, 2 months, post #7 |
He's well known in the hypnosis side of things and is believed to
be legit with the hypnosis, the only faked ones are labeled under a
heading called Hypnodolls. As for those videos, I have full
versions of both of them, the second one is probably the best of
the TG scenes he has done with the girls. There are many more than
just these two though.|
From: guest (guest2)
, 2 months, post #8 |
I checked his patreon site but did not saw the full videos of those
, 2 months, post #9 |
I meant uncensored videos for sale or for his Patreon supporters,
not that they'd be available for free on his patreon page|
From: guest (quiter)
, 2 months, post #10 |
All videos are sale in clip4sale. You find videos info:|
Mostly man in woman body hypnosis are quite short and not so good
but "Honour 2" where "David" takes control is really good.
, 2 months, post #11 |
"He's well known in the hypnosis side of things and is believed to
be legit with the hypnosis"
Well the business is kink and fetish and if it works for that it's
legit in its field, but that doesn't mean it's not acting. "Woah,
check it out," isn't a legit response from someone who isn't
improvising. There were lotsa' tells and in one, the woman walks
over to the mirror and says "I have tits and...[rattles off names
of body parts that everyone has real quickly...and a bum." She
didn't even turn around and look at her ass.
Enjoy it, by all means if it works for you, but don't go around
telling people that real hypnosis is anything more than a
relaxation/imagination technique, not a hallucination/mind control
tool. Even real psychologists admit that.
, 2 months, post #12 |
Well, yeah, it's improvising; the alternative would be that they're
reciting a script, and that would definitely be acting.|
The hypnotist didn't actually insert a man's consciousness or
memories into these women's minds; I don't think anyone thinks
that's how hypnosis works outside of fiction. Ultimately, unless
these really are actresses working from a script (which doesn't
seem to be the case), these videos show women acting on the
knowledge they have as women to imagine how a men would react if
they found themselves in women's bodies.
I think the only question is whether they actually believe they
used to be men, or if they know they've always been women and are
just pretending to be men in women's bodies. I don't have good
enough an understanding of hypnosis to know which is the case. I
lean toward skepticism, but I don't think we can determine just
from watching these videos what the women actually believe.
, 2 months, post #13 |
Can a "TV show" hypnotist create a illusion of a image of yourself
as a woman? I mean, look at a mirror and see a image of a woman
llike fictionmania histories?? I always have this curiosity.|
From: guest (Hypnosis)
, 2 months, post #14 |
@quitter, thanks for the URL! There are some nice NSFW pix of the
Honour full tape in that wordpress site.|
Does anyone know how to pay anonymously for this? I don't want to
charge a credit card, but am willing to pay for the full session
given what I see on the site and what people have written here.
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]