From: guest (Red X)
, 7 months, post #21 |
I agree with Guest from post #2 I think that you guys should do an
alternative episode that shows what would've happened had Cara and
eren switched bodies. That way everybody wins. I also like their
idea for a finale I think what their talking about when they say
have eren switch bodies with Cara for a few minutes and then have
him switch again with another character like Catherine due to a
malfunction with the goggles is probably along the lines of what
happened in the live action scooby doo movie where the whole gang
switches bodies. You can YouTube it by typing in the search bar
scooby doo body swap. You guys could make it a really long finale
or split the finale into several parts. For example, just have one
big long video for a finale using this idea and having each
character swap bodies with multiple characters randomly, having
each character spend about maybe a minute in each body they swap
into. I agree with Karin that it would be chaos but it would
certainly be fun. It would also be a great way for you guys to make
everybody who wants a different swap happy since you would have all
the characters switching bodies randomly so you could have the
characters who haven't switched with each other switch and even
reuse some of the best swaps because there are only so many people
that you guys can use.|
I also like Guest 2's proposal from post #4 because I remember you
guys saying that because you have such a wonderful cast with a wide
range of different personalities that it makes these videos more
interesting. So it makes sense that since you have Cara who is a
figure competitor and eren who is a bodybuilder that the person who
switches bodies with them would very much take advantage of that
fact. So it does make sense that they suggest that Cara wear a
sports bra so that way whoever is in Cara's body (preferably a guy,
because this is what I would do if I was in the body of a female
figure competitor) can really admire her body and her muscles and
you can visibly see and feel her abs. Same thing would go for
whoever switches bodies with eren in that regard.
From: guest (Guest)
, 7 months, post #22 |
Love the series! Keep up the good work! Can't wait for the new
From: guest (Guest)
, 7 months, post #23 |
I definitely agree! I just want to tell James, Karin, eren,
Catherine, Cara, and Randy thank you so much for all of the time
and effort that you put into these videos everybody here really
appreciates it! Love the episodes and love all you guys! Thanks for
From: guest (James Hergott)
, 7 months, post #24 |
Please please please watch and share this video.. We need your help
This is the most important #youtube #video we have done. If you
value your freedoms of expression or #freespeech then you have to
see what a local child services org is trying to do to get us to
take down our legal and G rated videos. In this stunning overreach
of power they wrote us a letter telling us to take down our videos
and to stop doing our #comedy #bodyswap videos in the future.
Instead of cowering though we are fighting back using reason and
Watch as we savagely disassemble their arguments that cross
dressing, peeing scenes, sex ed scenes and others are inappropriate
Transphobic Child Protective Services Want to Ban our Body Swap and
Clothes Swap Videos
It is noteworthy that all the videos that CAS wants removed and the
children not be involved in further, deal with gender identity and
looking transgender. CAS should stick to dealing with cases of
abuse and should have no right to impose their moral judgements on
our videos and monitor us with the threat of having our children
taken from us. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmcEhFdkrhc
, 7 months, post #25 |
But the video is private.|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]