From: guest (Siehf)
, 73 months, post #1 |
Any recommendations for some transgenser novels.|
Please no erotica, and let it be more or less PG (doesn't habe to
I like involuntary changes the most.
From: guest (Jason)
, 73 months, post #2 |
The Swap by Megan Shull. There's an audiobook version in addition
to a made-for-tv movie.|
From: guest (rush)
, 73 months, post #3 |
Changers Book 1 Drew. There is some talk about it being developed
into a TV series by the authors.|
From: guest (Deetoo)
, 73 months, post #4 |
David Levithan's "Every Day" is a lovely book about a person who
wakes each morning in a different body. The audio book is
particularly well done, voiced by an actress whose throaty voice
makes me weak in the knees.|
From: Holly Dunn
, 73 months, post #5 |
There seem to be a lot of "Virtual" novels online at Amazon and
elsewhere. people being trapped in virtual worlds and video games.
I've been wondering if there are any MTF versions of this type of
From: guest (Lorinell)
, 73 months, post #6 |
Scott Marcy's books avaiable on Amazon. Elven Borne and reat Gate
are less TG themed, but rest four is!|
, 73 months, post #7 |
Turnabout by Thorne Smith, icredibly funny man & wife body swap|
Tome Trap, by Keith Lamer, futty time trave body swap
From: Mr. Ram
, 73 months, post #8 |
That's The Time Trap, by Keith Laumer|
, 73 months, post #9 |
The Dragon* series by S. Andrew Swann(Dragon*Princess,
Dragon*Thief, Dragon*Wizard) are quite fun.|
From: guest (Lorinell)
, 73 months, post #10 |
Tamir Triad Trilogy by Lynn Flewelling|
Dragon series by Gael Baudino
Empress Sword by Paulette Jackson
Moonsword and Empress of Clouds by Diana Hignutt
All are fantasy, with MtF transformation and slow adaptation with
From: Holly Dunn
, 73 months, post #11 |
I hadn't heard of Scott Marcy. Thanks Lorinell. His book "The
Seventh Age" was pretty good as far as TG content goes. If you have
Kindle Unlimited, you can check out his books for no extra $.|
Oh, and it hasn't been mentioned in this tread yet, but Jack
Chalker's "The Identity Matrix"
was pretty good.
From: guest (Sissy cassie)
, 73 months, post #12 |
Girl by David Thomas|
From: DB Cooper
, 73 months, post #13 |
If you're interested in actual gender dysphoria tales:|
"Lily and Dunkin," "Beautiful Music for Ugly Children", "Luna",
From: guest (Know1)
, 72 months, post #14 |
Are there any LitRPG Kindle books on Amazon with TG elements that
you know of?|
I am dying for something with TG that has an actual story.
, 72 months, post #15 |
Click to show spoiler
Znva punenpgre vf S2Z naq bar bs gur fvqr punenpgref vf Z2S NE. Jnf
n tbbq ernq.
, 72 months, post #16 |
The Wrong Body by M.R.A. Petrus|
An elderly white man gets stuck in the body of a married, pregnant
black woman. Hilarity ensues.
From: guest (c jones)
, 72 months, post #17 |
not available at amazon Raven. maybe it should get a digital
From: guest (Captain Gallant)
, 70 months, post #18 |
I don't see listed here the Dragonsword trilogy (starting 1988) by
Gael Baudino. I have to say, they are the only interesting books
that Gael Baudino ever did, but that's just my opinion. The first
two are great. The main protagonist (an irritating feminists who
has been traumatized (not by her country's many foreign wars, but
by the 1960's incident at Kent State) is irritating. But the main
subplot is a band of knights who an enemy wizard tries to take out
of action by a sex-change spell. Only a few of the knights have
much action in the novels, but the experiences which are explored
But, as I say, only the first two are good reading. The most
interesting of the knights (and her touching romance) is left in
the background in the third book, which indulges instead in a
Lesbian romance and also in the trauma that befalls one of the
knights who is violently raped. I read this plot as a story of
maladjustment that is never really overcome. I was hoping that
Baudino would do tg again, or at least return to her stories of the
transformed knights, but as far as I can see, she never did.
From: guest (Zhang Fei Fan)
, 70 months, post #19 |
For Chinese novels, several of the TG bodyswap Chinese dramas are
based on online novels & some of these novels have their English
"Go Princess Go" is one example. Unlike the drama the novel fully
explained the cause of the swap early in the story. Also, unlike
the adaptation the protagonist didn't come back to the present &
stuck as as Empress Mother in the past. Presumably the original
princess is in his original body in present day but we never know
because the novel never revisit the present day.
"Proud of Love", a college body swap drama is also based on an
online novel & English translation is also available online.
However, the time travel element in the 2nd season is completely an
original story & is not featured in the source material.
There are also some good online novels that are not adapted to
drama, or at least not yet. "What's Your Gender, Princess" is about
a princess who tried to assassinate the crown prince of an enemy
kingdom. The two of them ended up swapping bodies & forced to marry
each other. English translation available online.
, 70 months, post #20 |
I just read "In Plain Sight" by Tanya Allan. Nice TG-themed
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]