From: guest (grenzgaenger)
, 1 months, post #461 |
TF Woman into Mermaid 04 - Motel Monstre, S06E15 "La petite
TF Man and Woman into Tree 09 - Amanda Anak Ajaib
TF Woman and Man into Objects 01 - Paprika
TF Girl into Painting 01 - The Genie From Down Under, S01E06
On the main page of the youtube channel, you can find the download
link to the catalog text file with all the informations...
From: guest (catlover)
, 1 months, post #462 |
You posted two videos but you don't reference where they are from.
I would like to know where these are from so I can watch the whole
movie or episode:|
TF Girl into Cat 28
TF Girls grow Animal Tails 06
, 1 months, post #463 |
Where is SIZE Woman shrunken 34 shorts 1 and 2 from?|
From: guest (catlover)
, 1 months, post #464 |
I was able to able to find the sources for post #462. Both from My
Babysitter's a Vampire|
Would you be able to find some more anthro videos? Sexy ones would
From: guest (grenzgaenger)
, 1 months, post #465 |
Sure, why not? Those clips grow on trees...|
SIZE Woman shrunken 34 reversed - Wansapanataym - Mini-Mimi , 0128
From: guest (catlover)
, 1 months, post #466 |
Here is one- TF Cat into Cat Girl (Anthro) 55|
, 30 days, post #467 |
TF Cat into Cat Girl (Anthro) 55 - Kids vs Monsters|
, 28 days, post #468 |
What is TF AGE Girl into Baby Balloon 02 from?|
, 28 days, post #469 |
TF AGE Girl into Baby Balloon 02 - Paws|
, 24 days, post #470 |
did any work out where this was from|
, 23 days, post #471 |
Any new uploads coming in the future?|
, 23 days, post #472 |
If I find the time...|
TF Girl into Anthro Pig 13
- La CQ, Primera temporada Capitulo 22 "Cambio de cuerpos Cambio de
, 22 days, post #473 |
Where is Woman into statue 50 from?|
, 22 days, post #474 |
TF Woman into Statue 50 - Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani, Episode 426 -
From: guest (macguffin78)
, 19 days, post #475 |
Grenz - just a response to your comment from a couple days ago -
yes, that's very cool to know you may have more clips coming in the
future. I appreciate them so much! I wouldn't be too shocked if you
told us you simply ran out of material; considering how much you
have already shared/posted, I'd be surprised if there was much
TV/movie TF material left that you hadn't already
discovered/posted! (-; Thanks again so much for all the amazing
From: guest (guest)
, 19 days, post #476 |
Yeah, seconded – thanks grenz for all of the great content!!|
From: guest (Johnys)
, 19 days, post #477 |
Thirded. You have provided a lot of great content to this
community, even before the youtube channel. I always hope to see
more from you, but understand it takes a lot of time. Thank you
, 17 days, post #478 |
Thank you all for those kind words. Yes, I still have a lot of
(okayish) stuff lying around, that needs to be cut first. I'll try
to find some time to work through of all this. And of course, if I
find something really awesome and rare, it would be uploaded as
quickly as possible.|
From: guest (K)
, 12 days, post #479 |
Honestly grenz anything you have would be welcomed, even if the
transformations are not the best, a bit older or not as refined, I
always enjoy them because they're ones I've still never seen
before. I always find something "new" to me at least when I'm on
your channel. Or even if it's one I've seen before, I like having
that channel as a way to get back to it and catalog it to watch
over and over again. I love it, though as mentioned above, I do
understand if it takes time for editing or choosing what you want
From: guest (TF Hub)
, 3 days, post #480 |
Hey there just letting you know that the download link for the
catalogue downloaded a lot of unnecessary programs to my pc result
in me having to clean and restore my hard-drive. Is there a version
of the catalog that i can get that is fully updated and in document
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]