, 2 months, post #401 |
I agree with post #399. Most animal or body part transformations in
general are just offscreen or poofs which is in my (likely
unpopular) opinion kinda boring.|
By far one of my favorite transformations when it comes to tails
has to be Lucy's Tale (https://youtu.be/T0d0yXwrAQU) and Ginger
Snaps from 2000. Those detailed slow progressive transformations
are rare, but a joy to watch.
Also, 400 posts reached. Absolutely wonderful.
From: guest (Kano2000)
, 2 months, post #402 |
Your opinion isn't all that unpopular, #401. Poof TFs are the bane
of *all* TF enthusiasts.|
From: guest (Question)
, 2 months, post #403 |
Where do you find the ginger snaps video|
, 2 months, post #404 |
You can find the full movie on YouTube right now (at least in
Since this is the tails thread, the tail scenes are at: 34.00;
42.50; 1.01.20 (There's blood here); 1.02.25; 1.04.20 (If you keep
watching this scene - when she is banging on the door you can see
Hope this helps
, 1 months, post #405 |
You know what i find interesting so just watched the new venom and
obviously the cgi is fantastic and the transition from venom to
eddie is great but why cant they make great looking tail
growth/animal transformation scenes|
, 1 months, post #406 |
I feel like filmmakers are for some reason either "scared" of
making animal humanoids or otherwise just very lazy when they do.
One trend that kinda annoys me is the fact that 99.9% of werewolves
are just ghouls with some animal-ish facial features. Even big
budget movies shy away from it.|
I must add though that the makers of Wonder Woman 1984 really
outdid themselves with cheetah. However, of course, the entire
transformation was offscreen. Thankfully at least they gave her a
tail and some actual digitigrade paws. Not to mention the way they
animated the fur is simply mind-numbingly realistic. Shame that all
we got to see was a 5 minute fight scene in the dark.
From: guest (Guest)
, 1 months, post #407 |
Even if the tail growth isn’t shown onscreen I still appreciate a
well animated tail if the character has one|
, 1 months, post #408 |
This movie was poorly reviewed, but I do like the performers'
sinuous CGI tails and how they're utilized, especially at the 1:28
mark. The way they flex and quiver and then jerk erect is quite
NB. The person who's uploaded this has used a different soundtrack.
, 1 months, post #409 |
I've watched the whole movie to see what all the fuss is about and,
in all honesty, I personally think the only good thing in the movie
is the tail CGI. (Which says a lot considering even that drops in
quality quite a few times throughout the movie)|
I wouldn't suggest watching the whole thing (unless you are truly
interested), the video in post #408 basically shows you the best
bit as far as CGI goes.
From: guest (Question 2)
, 1 months, post #410 |
Is there a transformation scene in wonder women 1984 or do we just
suddenly see her as cheetah|
From: guest (Rin2000)
, 1 months, post #411 |
The latter I'm afraid, there's no actual transformation scene. And
we don't see much of her in her Cheetah form, it's just for one
scene near the end of the movie.|
From: guest (Guest)
, 1 months, post #412 |
Any new tail finds lately?|
, 1 months, post #413 |
Referring to post #410;|
There's no tf scene and we don't get to see much of her, but what
we do get is worth checking out. Not only is the tail cgi
top-notch, but the paws and fur as well.
The movie as a whole may not be anything special, but at least it's
nicely filmed. If you appreciate visuals I think you might enjoy
From: guest (fowl neckgrim)
, 1 months, post #414 |
In the chinese movie "boonie bears: the wild life" there are many
poof tfs but the first transformation of the protagonist (at 21
minutes) has a neat bear tail sprout. Also there may be more
non-poof tfs, IDK I didn't watch it all|
Here's a link to watch it since it's pretty unfindable
, 1 months, post #415 |
The Kuthiraivaal movie is out, but I can't find it anywhere...any
From: guest (Rin2000)
, 1 months, post #416 |
I've been looking for the movie online as well and I think it was
only released theatrically, not on DVD or streaming services yet so
it won't be available anywhere yet, I can't find any information on
when it will be fully released.|
, 1 months, post #417 |
Then we probably have to wait.|
, 1 months, post #418 |
No info on a DVD, Blu Ray or Streaming release date...yet. until
then I need video sites that would be good to search for tail
content, it's out there, we just need to find it.|
, 1 months, post #419 |
Found a few from dutch bull's site, not much, but something. Keep
, 1 months, post #420 |
And old one, but a good one.|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]