From: guest (JustaFurry)
, 24 months, post #301 |
You know what, I'll give it to post #296|
, 24 months, post #302 |
Post #296 is the most realistic post I've seen so far, tbh|
From: guest (JustaFurry)
, 23 months, post #303 |
It appears that pixar is coming out with a movie called "Turning
Red." About a girl who turns into a giant red panda|
, 23 months, post #304 |
I found this short gif, but I don't remember where it's from
, 23 months, post #305 |
, 23 months, post #306 |
emak gue jagoan 3|
monkey tail growth
, 23 months, post #307 |
Monkey tail growth from above (Emak Gue Jagoan 3). Jump to 5:50.|
, 23 months, post #308 |
The boy becomes even more monkeylike in this clip:|
(At around 2:00, and also at 8:40)
From: guest (Yue)
, 23 months, post #309 |
Scorpion tail growth man|
From: guest (Yue)
, 23 months, post #310 |
Another Scorpion tail growth from film Os mutantes|
There are others too
, 23 months, post #311 |
Only in this clip (at 7:50) do you actually see where his scorpion
tail sprouts from. In all the other clips it just appears from
behind his back above his waistline.|
However, it does beg the question: If it really grows out of his
butt, do his pants rip every time his tail sprouts, or is a hole
already there for it to grow through? :P
PS. "Os mutantes" also features a cute monkey guy called Demetrio
who has a long furry tail - but it's not terribly realistic.
, 23 months, post #312 |
Going back to Emak Gue Jagoan 3 (Posts #306,307,308), this lad's
monkey tail isn't terribly realistic either, but it's more than
made up for by his facial expressions and his body posture whenever
it puts in an appearance. I particularly like this clip - jump to
13:15 - where his tail starts to sprout while he's surrounded by
Sadly, it doesn't grow out fully. At the beginning of the next
episode the girl tucks his short tail under his shirt so no one
, 23 months, post #313 |
The lad also has tail trouble in this clip, from 8:30 onwards.|
, 22 months, post #314 |
"Topan dan Aisyah" is another Indonesian TV series featuring a
young man who turns into a monkey (usually whenever he sees a
banana!). The tail, however, is oddly rat-like.|
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGrhS3N1kY4 (at 3:30)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pUorNX-il4 (at 3:18)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ic87LmHVdk (at 2:45)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmXomSAcLPE (plunging his tail into
water reverses his changes)
, 22 months, post #315 |
Is there any way we can find results in other languages? We might
be missing a ton here.|
From: guest (Guest)
, 22 months, post #316 |
Use Google translate. Type in “girl grows tail” or something in a
different language. Chinese language yields a ton of results.|
From: guest (Kano2000)
, 22 months, post #317 |
Doraemon (2005) Episode 226: "On That Day, Everything Turned Into
Every human and non-mouse animal in town turn into mouse-hybrids.
Has a scene of Nobita, Shizuka, and their friends growing mouse
, 22 months, post #318 |
Just did, not many results...|
, 22 months, post #319 |
Could you translate the words and searches your using and post them
From: guest (guest)
, 22 months, post #320 |
NSFW !! its not much but in this jav, three girls turns into
catgirls. Theres not much process. But they do gain tails
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]