, 53 months, post #21 |
Hi, I messaged Daniel monks himself (star, writer) and he said
they'll be looking at a release on a streaming site or DVD after
they've done all the festivals, hopefully by the end of this year?!
From: guest (tgmania)
, 52 months, post #22 |
ahhh... it such an interesting story base on the trailer.|
it's been a while since we got any good TG theme movie.
, 52 months, post #23 |
Don't forget about Moglie e Marito coming out on DVD in a few month
(according to Amazon)|
From: guest (saint)
, 45 months, post #24 |
Actress Jaimee Peasley who plays the MtF character has uploaded her
demo reel with a bunch of PULSE scenes. No big deal but better than
skip to 00:48
2nd clip is at 3:03 and ends at 4:30
From: guest (ndc)
, 44 months, post #25 |
Can someone message the directors, I have, and I have not had a
, 44 months, post #26 |
I message the company that made the movie last month and haven’t
gotten a response yet from them.|
, 44 months, post #27 |
Hi, I emailed Daniel Monks directly 8 months ago and he replied
within a day. He nay have got busier since then cause I know pulse
has been a big success at festivals etc. His e-mail is
firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to try that?|
From: guest (Olknmgu)
, 43 months, post #28 |
, 43 months, post #29 |
I still haven’t heard anything yet from them.|
From: guest (Estranhosidade)
, 43 months, post #30 |
I had forgotten about this movie, it seems pretty interesting
indeed. Especially because it's sort of an exception from that run
out the mill body swap comedies that we so often see. It's like if
someone had to decide to make a serious movies of body swap. It
reminded me a little bit of "Prelude to a Kiss"|
, 43 months, post #31 |
I emailed Daniel Monks yesterday and still no word yet.|
, 43 months, post #32 |
It's currently at the 2018 BFI Flare: London LGBT Film Festival.
Seems like he's still trying to get someone to buy it. Probably
going to be a while before we get to see it. Unless he gives up and
puts it out there himself.|
, 43 months, post #33 |
Well I hope somebody picks it up|
, 41 months, post #34 |
Anybody heard news on this movie yet?|
From: guest (Yuiop)
, 38 months, post #35 |
Has anyone found a site where you can purchase this movie? Or does
anyone have any other updates?|
From: guest (Pappelmousse)
, 38 months, post #36 |
If you happen to be in Australia, its been shown in a few cinemas
in the big cities is all|
, 38 months, post #37 |
The last time I emailed the director of the movie. He said it was
still being filmed. That was a couple of months ago though.|
From: guest (Hkfer)
, 33 months, post #38 |
Does anyone have any updates or if this film is available for
purchase yet? Thanks in advance.|
, 33 months, post #39 |
I haven't heard anything from the director who made the movie for
the past two months.|
From: guest (Tights)
, 33 months, post #40 |
Funny to see this topic being updated, nice to know that I'm not
only one interesting on this movie - I was googling about it just a
couple days to find out if there was some new info (couldn't find
any by the way).|
The movie seems to address body swapping in a really
non-conventional way, especially for a film, which most of them
usually focus more on that comic/funny depiction, something like
"Freaky Friday" – and, in almost all of them, the body swap ends up
being just temporary.
Pulse, on the other hand seems to really dive into something
deeper, involving identity and "the being". And that is so
interesting, I think body swap is such a fascinating subject, but
it could really be more explored through other lens in fiction
(especially movies, if you go to books you will find body swap
being explored in more broader ways).
Unfortunately, and this is just a guess – there are some movies
that you see a trailer of it and you get all fired up and the movie
ends up never being released, and in the end nobody finds out what
happened with that film.
I'm afraid that this could happen with Pulse :\
I'm mean a couple months ago I saw this amazing trailer of this new
independent movie called "Glow", and didn't see any update in more
than year about the project. If you ask my opinion – many of this
independent directors are all like "Oh, let me protect my property,
I'll only show it at festivals and hope that a big film
distribution choose my movie and releases it"...
I don't know if this is a really smart move - to be clear, it's
their movie, they have the right to do what they please with it -
it's just that... I mean, you have the freaking internet, you could
create a site and sell it on VOD yourself.
If you make some piece of art, you should really help yourself
making it as easily available as possible, not the other way
around, putting it in safe behind walls and more walls. Like "Oh,
I'll show my movie in a film festival in Melbourne on Friday,
because, you know, everybody can just get on plane and travel to
see my movie in that festival in the other side of the world"..
Any way, just a little venting...
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]