, 13 days, post #181 |
The download speed becomes slower and slower, eventually, the
estimated download time becomes infinite. Will it be downloaded?
From: guest (Brayn)
, 13 days, post #182 |
I went to the spreadsheet today and all the archive links give me
From: guest (Ashu)
, 13 days, post #183 |
I've got some bandwidth to spare but the torrent hasn't found any
seed for the past day and I've been running it continuously....
Maybe things will speed up as lore people join in. I'll seed once i
From: guest (Tights)
, 11 days, post #184 |
What you mean by that? Also, did you read the warning message in
the begging of the spreadsheet? You have to navigate through
chapters using the "Interactive Story Outline" page, if you click
using the "You have the following choices" inside the chapter
itself it won't work. [I made a script that fix this issue but you
would have to install Tampermonkey. I just tried it now, and it
worked just fine (maybe it could have been some temporary problem
on wayback machine?)
Try to install other torrent software (qBittorrent) also, be sure
DHT option is enable. I tried myself downloading the torrent using
a second torrent software and it worked just fine, it found the
seeds (all of them are like at 53%). Anyway, I will upload this
into some http server eventually (if anyone knows a good place to
upload files, preferably some service that offers option to resume
upload, I would be thankful)
In the begging, torrent speeds are usually slower, when just one
person has it, as more people download and seed, it gets faster.
Anyway, I'll eventually upload this into some http file hosting.
, 10 days, post #185 |
Yea I Was also seeing Warnings Also!|
, 10 days, post #186 |
Do you have "Imagine That?" by kidd?|
From: guest (Dante)
, 1 day, post #187 |
THanks you guys for all your hard work. it is a shame what has
happened to so many great interactives. It looks like only a few
chapters of "The Role Re-writer" survived and I am a bit
disappointed. I have a paid membership to writing.com now, does
anything think there would be a reasonable way to save the stories
still there for posterity?|
- Also if anyone knows about more potential archives of role rewriter
too I'd appreciate it
From: guest (Tights)
, 1 day, post #188 |
Usually if you are trying to find something on the internet, some
deleted page, Wayback Machine is your go-to place. The only rope, I
presume, it would be if someone had downloaded the stories.|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]