, 51 months, post #1 |
On Metamorphose.org I found on a page this episode of Doraemon:|
In one episode of the early cartoons Nobita once again found
himself on the receiving end of his mother's anger. He wishes out
loud to Doraemon to switch places with her to which he is presented
with a magic camera. The camera has the opposite effect of your
ordinary camera. The operator inserts a picture of someone,
seemingly takes a picture of someone else, and transforms him or
her into whatever the picture was. Nobita finds himself transformed
into his mother then has Doraemon transform her into a duplicate of
his little boy self. He then convinces her she is him and forces
her to do his home work. It doesn't work out for long though, after
a few domestic disaster's Nobita begs his mother for forgiveness.
What episode is it? thank you.
From: guest (bb)
, 51 months, post #2 |
This thread might help u|
, 51 months, post #3 |
nothing. I tried the link you gave me, but nothing. Patience, I
Hope that someone might find the episode I seek. Thanks Anyway.|
, 51 months, post #4 |
I remember to have wached that episode long time ago (when i was
kid), i tried to search many times in youtube but nothing. Its like
the episode never existed...|
, 50 months, post #5 |
I have some old Doreamon clips here.
Unfortunately I don't think I have those full episode anywhere.|
From: guest (raaj)
, 50 months, post #6 |
Swiftner I just checked your link and the right hand tg
transformation compilation does have the camera and transformation
into the mother, but then stops.|
, 50 months, post #7 |
Thanks Swiftner. Is the episode that I'm looking for. It is not
, 50 months, post #8 |
probably somewhere but not that i know of. I made those clips at
least 10 years ago.|
, 50 months, post #9 |
There's an episode on youtube from newer series;
This is the one you are looking for Shapeshifterry?
, 50 months, post #10 |
@Jatr111. Unfortunately this is not the episode. Swiftner found the
episode I was looking for. If you give a look to the episode that
I'm looking for, click on "Here" in the post of Swiftner. the video
is titled "D"|
, 50 months, post #11 |
@Shapeshifterry. Yes, I checked that link. Good lesson for me
actually to read a message chain through before writing :)|
, 50 months, post #12 |
Do not worry, anyone can make a mistake :)|
, 46 months, post #13 |
finally found the camera episode (nobita and mother swap places) in
, 46 months, post #14 |
Wow Guest. Thank you very much for having found that episode. Who
knows how hard you had to find this episode. Thank you so much
, 37 months, post #15 |
ドラえもん Doraemon 481 ママをつかまえろ！/ 四次元くずかご|
new body swap episode
From: guest (Swiftner)
, 37 months, post #16 |
The episode with the copy mirror pendant is in on youtube as well.|
, 37 months, post #17 |
Nice find (swiftner). What episode is that?|
From: guest (Draken)
, 7 days, post #18 |
Apparently the links aren't working... Does anyone have any idea
where this video might be?|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]