From: guest (L)
, 2 months, post #41 |
Check Fictionmania: Chapter 48 of a shitty story I don't care
about. Check the next day: Chapter 49 of this shitty story I don't
care about. Maybe once every other month something appears that
appeals to me. I mostly re-read old stories.|
Check TG Storytime: a third of a decently written story that is
then never finished. The readership stats can, and have been,
easily manipulated. Also, it has been down intermittently ever
since that weird Chinese guy spammed it last month and caused a
user meltdown. I wonder if it's getting attacked.
Both sites suck now. DeviantArt had some occasional gems, but that
site has become completely unusable after their reboot. Stuff is
mostly still there, but good luck finding it. Amazon is flooded
with what looks like cut and paste garbage, so if there is anything
good, it's impossible to find, and who wants to take the financial
risk to find the gems? I wander into Storysite every so often and
the quickly leave again because it gives me a major headache. Age
Regression Archive is completely broken and stuck in a ditch going
on several years, but was already long overrun by the diaper pee
and poop fetish people so didn't have much to offer anymore. Most
of the photo captions are weaksauce if you can even read the early
1990's level outlined fonts used.
That was a long rant. I just honestly want a good site with new,
fun, creative, and interesting transformation fiction of various
types in the sci-fi or magic genre with a decent interface and
without a lot of drama or cliques.
, 2 months, post #42 |
cyoc is trash|
From: guest (yup)
, 2 months, post #43 |
my 2 cents- FM used to be king until writers pulled out for amazon
( which also blows) and its been limping to death since. i used to
waste days reading a+ authors but i seriously havent found a decent
new story there in at least two years. i think shes dead outside of
a library of classics|
tgs- i like the potential, the search is def better but the
development of talent is slow. one gripe is that you still cant
search by views or ratings to cull the chaff. overall i kinda feel
the whole fetish is in a lull and too dispersed for how small the
, 2 months, post #44 |
i do not see fictionmania|
i am not seeing fictionmania
, 2 months, post #45 |
liu is that you again. stop bumping this thread.|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]