Buick Super Bowl 2017 Commercial Pee Wee|
A Pee Wee football game is going on. Two parents watching see a car pull up, and one comments that it is a new Buick.
The other states if that is a Buick, he is Cam Newton's father.
At the end, the quarterback comments when a second Buick pulls in, and the coach in disbelief t ...more|
, 67 months, post #1 |
There are two TFs in a Super Bowl ad for Buick that was previewed
last night on a CBS special. I'll tag it spoilered for people like
me who usually would rather wait for the big game.|
Click to show spoiler
Ng n xvqf' sbbgonyy tnzr, gjb thlf frr n Ohvpx qevir hc. Bar bs gur
snguref qvforyvrirf vg ernyyl vf n Ohvpx naq fnlf, "Vs gung'f n
Ohvpx, zl xvq vf Pnz Arjgba", fb bar bs gur xvqf gheaf vagb Pnz
Arjgba. Ng gur raq, Arjgba gnyxf gb gur pbnpu nobhg gur Ohvpx naq
gur pbnpu fnlf, "Vs gung'f n Ohvpx, V'z n fhcrezbqry" naq ur gheaf
vagb n Ivpgbevn'f Frperg zbqry.
From: guest (Toast)
, 67 months, post #2 |
, 67 months, post #3 |
From: guest (Miss Pinky)
, 67 months, post #4 |
That's a really good one.|
, 67 months, post #5 |
Mmmmm! Miranda Kerr.|
From: DB Cooper
, 67 months, post #6 |
Kind of like those 1980s chewing gum ads: If this gum is sugarfree,
then I'm Miss Universe! (poof!) I like the TG angle here.|
From: guest (Silhouette)
, 67 months, post #7 |
Awesome! My favorite thing about the Superbowl are how crazy the
commercials get. Oddly enough, the biggest event in football is
also one of the most likely events to spawn new TG material. =D|
Wish we got to see more of his/her body. Thanks for sharing!
From: guest (Guest)
, 67 months, post #8 |
Very cute but the high bar will always be that Moutain Dew
commercial were the guys friend's hair grows before sprouting boobs
and finally morphing into a hot girl.|
, 67 months, post #9 |
I always remember the Holiday Inn one:
From: DB Cooper
, 67 months, post #10 |
Saw this again during the game. I always wonder what happens when
the commercial is over...are they stuck like that?|
From: guest (hi)
, 67 months, post #11 |
So my theory is that the world continues to go on as if they are
actually who they think they are, and the people around them think
the same thing, Since the mother of the kid was so excited to see
their "son" win the game as Newton, everybody will also think that
Miranda, was always the coach of team. The only people who know
better are the father, and his Cam Newton son.|
IDK, this is just my buzzed head cannon for a silly 60 second
P.S. What a game!
, 67 months, post #12 |
"stuck like that?"|
I would not call looking like that being *stuck*! :-D
From: guest (Silhouette)
, 67 months, post #13 |
If that's a Buick, then I'm Alison Brie.|
...Did it work?
, 67 months, post #14 |
@Silhouette Depends. Does the Alison Brie you know resemble
Madeleine Albright ?|
From: guest (Silhouette)
, 67 months, post #15 |
Oh gods! Someone find me another Buick so that I can feign
ignorance and try again!
From: guest (Guy)
, 67 months, post #16 |
I wish the person that changed noticed the change, it would have
been more interesting for a reaction from them, but I think you are
right only the people that heard the comment seemed to notice the
change. I think the father's friend also noticed that the son
changed into Cam Newton.
I think the other people are aware that something happened, as the
ref did fall over when he noticed that Miranda Kerr was now
coaching, but not sure anyone realized she used to be a man.
In some of the promo pictures of this, you see that she is actually
wearing a body hugging dress and high heels, but for some reason
when they shot the commercial all you see is the top of her.
, 67 months, post #17 |
So, where are the promo pictures?|
, 67 months, post #18 |
Here is one story about it.
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]