From: guest (Amo)
, 11 months, post #1 |
Hey all, happy new year! Just wondering if anyone has come across
any full animal transformations in ebooks for the Kindle reader.
I'm not really looking for anthro just human to animal types.
, 11 months, post #2 |
I read some months ago "All the Birds in the Sky" by "Charlie Jane
Anders" that has a few of them, not many and not that important to
the plot, but it was a good book in general.|
And there is also de "iron druid saga", by "Kevin Hearne", in which
the main character is a druid in modern days that can shapeshift
among other things, the plot can be a bit goofy but it's a decent
comedy and action saga.
, 11 months, post #3 |
I've been looking for the same thing, but specifically look for
Horse TFs. So far I've found:|
Gregor Daniels -- "Farm at the End of the Road"
Bob Stein -- "Tails of Transformation: Welcome to the Animal
Kingdom" *** (my favourite)
Amy Estes -- "Paws and Pleas: Transformation Erotica"
J. R. Psmith -- "If Wishes Were Horses (Furry Erotica)"
Paul Lucas and Phillip Velasquez -- "Selkie (Worlds of
Paul Lucas and Phillip Velasquez -- "Circe's Pets (Worlds of
Bob Stein -- "Hoofbeat"
Nod Nibs -- "Addicted to Grace"
Chrystal Wynd -- "Dog Daze"
There might be some others I have but with obscure names so I
forgot but that's most of the Animal TFs I have.
, 11 months, post #4 |
I forgot, but tvtropes is quite a good resource also to find some
especific things. Here are a few related sections, there should be
more, the books should be in the literature part of each section:|
Also, I remembered that I had been reading a related japanese web
novel translation not long ago, "kumo desu ga, nani ka?" about a
high school class that die and get reencarnated in another world
with videogame logics and powers, and the main character is a girl
that for some reason gets reencarnated into a spider monster in an
underground and has to struggle to survive, there is even a bit of
tg from another student if anyone else is interested.
The story becomes quite good, but you'll only like it if you like
videogame logics, there is also a few chapters of manga that you
can read online to try it in a faster form. As for kindle I suppose
you would have to convert the translations manually with some
From: guest (Amo)
, 11 months, post #5 |
Thanks all! I forgot to mention I had already read some of Gregor
daniel. Some of the others mentioNed are interesting as well. I
have always had a liking for mass transformations like that which
effects a large group such as in willow or some books like the
From: guest (MKFontana)
, 8 months, post #6 |
Thought I would pop by and add a few more to this list.|
The Harem of Aman Akbar - Guy gets turned into a donkey
A wind in Cairo - Spoilt prince gets turned into a horse
The Transformations, a Tale of Modern Sin - Another guy into donkey
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]