, 13 months, post #61 |
tru1, just realize that not every woman will tell you, there any
many you can't tell and won't detect (a minority I am sure, but
SOME), so just accept that you may never know. What YOU think
really doesn't change anything either. The simple fact is that, for
most of practicality in life, perception is reality. (mike drop)|
From: guest (Ralph)
, 13 months, post #62 |
I like how this topic has degenerated into a completely different
, 13 months, post #63 |
Yup, it got pretty thoroughly hijacked, alright.|
From: guest (pippy)
, 13 months, post #64 |
i wouldn't say 'degenerated' but became more 'enlightened'|
From: guest (leon)
, 13 months, post #65 |
From what I understand, the question was simply asked to know about
the demographics of people who are active in this board in terms of
sex, more in the vein of trying to get a handle of who they are,
which makes it a bit uncomfortable to disclose for several reasons,
and that's completely understandable
. I think it's very much unnecessary for inquiries like this to be
shunned as they can be answered in a diplomatic and educative
manner. If people are not well-informed about certain definitions,
which have embodied different meanings throughout our history, and
if it's almost inevitable that they will embody different meanings
in the future, I believe it should be just as understandable
for the people who ask questions who wish to learn, especially
those who have no apparent ill intent in their wording. (Or the
question itself can be ignored entirely, which is definitely an
option to be considered.) To be frank, I think inquiries and
discussions such as this would
help people who are curious to understand and want to learn what
the people here are truly about, if they were kept strictly on
topic, and divergences were prevented, as everyone can simply open
a new thread if they wish to discuss further.|
And for the record, and for the question itself, I am male.
, 13 months, post #66 |
And for the record, and for the question itself, I am male.
But from what species? I could swear that you are a big feline! :P
See!? This isn't a cat topic. No one said anything about cats yet.
No cat puns. We are doing fine, so far.
, 13 months, post #67 |
what leon said.|
getting this back on topic me: XY chromosones/straight male
From: guest (Be_Our_Guest)
, 13 months, post #68 |
Well said, leon|
From: guest (OKO)
, 13 months, post #69 |
Ok, let's back to the topic.|
I am a biologically genetical male, straight. love mtf and porn.
, 13 months, post #70 |
After that conversation, I doubt anyone is going to say "I'm female
and..." So I'm guessing that the topic has become pointless.|
, 13 months, post #71 |
Good point, guest 70. But, I suspect the ratio is overwhelmingly
, 13 months, post #72 |
Yes... looks like specifying a particular TYPE of women removed all
interest in this question. And, if the ratio was pretty much
already known, what would the point be anyhow?|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]