From: Holly Dunn
, 7 months, post #1 |
Sorry we seemed to have missed this. Emerald City, a new show on
NBC, is a precursor to Wizard of Oz. It has Tip, who is the young
boy who was turned into Princess Ozma in the original books.|
Tis is Princess Ozma
I saw the last three minutes of episode 1, and Tip is a young girl.
, 7 months, post #2 |
if anyone has a link to the transformation can u link it.|
, 7 months, post #3 |
I have submitted it on here along time ago ;)
From: Holly Dunn
, 7 months, post #4 |
@juupton: Your link is a Russian cartoon with an Oz/Ozma theme.
There is a new American show on NBC airing Friday's. The first
episode aired January 6, 2017.|
From: guest (Lorinell)
, 7 months, post #5 |
So, it seems, that NBC Tip/Ozma is a girl, raised as a boy and
having gender identities issues.|
Well, then not really worth to watch (from transformation point of
view). Sad :(
From: guest (LOL)
, 7 months, post #6 |
You all can dream on... but TG will NEVER becomes mainstream
Hollywood thing... never... :(|
From: guest (Lorinell)
, 7 months, post #7 |
Well, I know, but they can do at least something less typical.|
My best interpretation of Tip/Ozma is when boy changed into a
princess, is having adapting issues and is not super happy about
being cute girl.
, 7 months, post #8 |
Click to show spoiler
Gvc vf vagebqhprq nf n grrantr Znyr punenpgre cynlrq ol n Znyr
npgbe, jub vf sbepr srq n cbgvba rirel qnl. Bapr ur rfpncrf jvgu
Wnpx, gur svefg avtug ur pbzcynvaf bs purfg cnvaf, naq jura Wnpx
jnxrf hc gur arkg zbeavat, Gvc vf erirnyrq gb or n pbashfrq naq
fpnerq tvey cynlrq ol n qvssrerag Srznyr npgerff. Ab ba-fperra GS
pbagrag, ohg vg znl or vagrerfgvat gb frr jurer gurve eryngvbafuvcf
yrnqf, rfcrpvnyyl nf Wnpx'f svefg ybbx vaibyirq n tynapr qbja gb
"ure" arj pyrnintr.
From: Holly Dunn
, 7 months, post #9 |
Hi guys. I watched a bunch of previous on Emerald City today, as it
has been off our radar entirely. Here are some things that happen
and some inferences.|
Fifteen year old Tip had been raised as a boy. They have shots of
his shirt open and his boy chest in the bath tub. Tip has no memory
of being a girl. He is locked away in a tower until Dorothy breaks
Upon leaving and not taking his "medicine' he transforms into a
From the teasers, brief shots indicate Tip will go to the orphanage
run by the Witch of the North, and try to reject his girlhood. Then
the Wicked Witch of the West, who also owns a brothel in the
non-magic Oz, will take Tip in as a servant girl. Tip will dress in
a servant peasant long dress, but the teasers so far don't show Tip
in the brothel. The West Witch is obsessed with bringing magic
back, so it seems like having someone who has been somehow
enchanted by magic is paramount to her and may be why she plucks
the former boy from the orphanage run by her sister witch.
Tip appears as a minor character in Episode # 2. There are only a
fixed 10 episodes if I read previews correctly. But the actress is
the #6 star on IMDB. It seems encouraging that the plot is that she
is clinging to who she feels she should be while fighting what she
really is due to societal guilt.
Granted, some of this is fact and some is inferred based on the
teasers. But it is a 10 week program and Tip became Princess Ozma
at the end of the original Fran Baum book. Now it is happening so
we will hopefully see the struggles with identity.
, 7 months, post #10 |
Pity the actress isn't cute.|
, 7 months, post #11 |
@Holly Dunn - Oh! (Laughing nervously) ^^;|
, 7 months, post #12 |
Fran Baum. Sometimes I love typos.|
From: guest (KJ)
, 7 months, post #13 |
Ditto to post #10|
, 7 months, post #14 |
@EthanGrace I thought male Tip is played by the same actress? Cuz I
don't see any male actors on Imdb credits|
, 7 months, post #15 |
Possibly XD, I was trying to decide if it was the same actress or
not throughout the episode. It would make sense, but then the scene
in the bath made me doubt it -- but they probably just CGI'd away
the boobs. If not it's a very effeminate looking kid.|
From: Holly Dunn
, 7 months, post #16 |
@Lorinell: A spell turned Tip into a girl. By not taking his
medicine, he transformed back. It isn't as simple as a girl being
raised as a boy.|
Yes, according to eonline and IMDB female Jordan Loughran is Tip.
No male actor is named on IMDB as a replacement. It appears to be
movie magic that made her a boy that they showed with an open shirt
and a boy chest in the tub.
Jordan Loughran takes on the role of Tip in the NBC series.
, 7 months, post #17 |
so is everything mention here happen in the first 2 episodes?|
From: Holly Dunn
, 7 months, post #18 |
I hate to not to use spoiler tags, but they would be dated and not
necessary very soon.|
Tip appears in Episode 2, or the second half of the double Episode
1. He is a boy until the end of the episode, and is not happy about
I stated some things based on speculation, but also based on some
promo shots where Tip is in a peasant dress appearing to serve the
Wicked Witch of the West, who is obsessed by magic in a world that
supposedly doesn't have any.
Tip is a secondary character but listed as a top 6 star in the
miniseries that is slated for 10 episodes.
The reviews say gender identity issues are built in, and Tip has to
figure out who he/she really is before becoming Princess Ozma.
, 7 months, post #19 |
she is semi cutie omg can we get a clip of the transformation
please. Hate to try and find the full ep with adds.|
From: guest (bmi)
, 7 months, post #20 |
so poor old tip is heading for life in corsets and skirts could be
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]