Batman issue 626|
This entry is marked for deletion - no transformation. This disguise is not passed-off as anything but a disguise, no characters would think that this was a transformation - cj 2007nov15
Robin (Tim Drake) has to sneak into a morgue to get tissue samples of a corpse. The best way to do so is po ...more|
, 183 months, post #1 |
While the schtick was amusing, it's only a disguise. I don't think
that counts for here.|
, 183 months, post #2 |
A disguise can be included, but only if it appears in someway to be
a transformation. If it looks more like a transformation than a
diguise, or if its unclear if it is a transformation, or some
character in the story thinks it is a transformation. Does anyone
think this should be included as a transformation?|
, 183 months, post #3 |
It's all there - decide for yourselves...|
, 183 months, post #4 |
Thanks! I spent all night searching the web for scans of that.
Sorry to all who don't think it belongs here.|
, 183 months, post #5 |
now we know where batman learned the art of disguise from given how
robin turned out. I wonder what alfred did in his past before
working for bruices family?|
, 183 months, post #6 |
I agree with Duup that the entry should be stricken from the
database. A wig, lipstick, mascara and fake boobs do not a
transformation make. However, there are some disguises which I
believe do deserve inclusion, the best example being Charlie
Watkins from Get Smart. A hot chick playing a man in disguise is
okay. A guy said to be transformed into a woman, but still played
by the same actor in drag... well I think that would best be left
off the list. For comics I generally think things such as bodysuits
are fine, as seen in Lupin III by Monkey Punch, but conventional
drag acts should be avoided.|
From: the joker*
, 183 months, post #7 |
just wait until next issue when Robin can't get out of the bodysuit
and reluctantly becomes the second female Robin!|
(ok, I'm just joking with you... if only it were true!)
, 183 months, post #8 |
What is that a body suit?|
, 183 months, post #9 |
You want to know what a bodysuit is? Check this out:|
, 183 months, post #10 |
I meant. What did Robin use for the disguise a body suit or
clothes? How did it end?|
, 183 months, post #11 |
You can buy this as part of the volume "Batman- As The Crow Flies."
Robin never has to dress up as a girl again, but there is a
transformation as the Scarecrow is unwittingly transformed into a
deadly (kills at least 50 people in 2 volumes) 14 foot Scare-Beast.|
, 158 months, post #12 |
Does this entry belong in the database?|
, 157 months, post #13 |
As much as I'd love to see it included... I don't think it really
qualifies as a transformation. Just a disguise - albeit, quite
convincing. Any other opinions?|
, 155 months, post #14 |
This truley is not a transformation. It is a disguise, and there is
no futher mention of it in future stories.|
From: guest (Fan)
, 155 months, post #15 |
But with lupin III like a disguise and was included this should
, 155 months, post #16 |
Okay... forget that it's a disguise... does it look more like a
transformation or a disguise?|
, 155 months, post #17 |
It doesn't look like either. It's just a girl drawn in the scenes,
so it doesn't look like any form of TF.|
, 155 months, post #18 |
I hear you Fan, each entry/submission is judged on its own merit...
If I recall correctly, only one of the Lupin III entries was
questioned... and I don't think it's marked for deletion.|
This one seems too lacking to be anything but a disguise. A good
one IMO - but in that character's world, nobody would be wondering
if it was a TF.
, 154 months, post #19 |
Yes, it was a very short plot device. Tim was not shown changing
into the disguise, and little was done after to use this. There was
not suiting up as Robin while wearing the girl disguise. As much as
I liked the issue, it just is not a transformation in any sense of
the definition. It is just a character putting on some clothes and
prettending to be a woman, and at that, it is not very much a girly
disguise, just some medical scrubs and a wig.|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]