, 3 months, post #61 |
I can't lie, deep down inside . . . I miss Wren. Or more
specifically I guess the idea of her. To me, she was a unique
element to this genre who had a lot of potential but then made
terrible, nefarious, and anti-fan decisions. I wish a better
version of Wren would appear somewhere in the world; the saddest
thing is we have no replacement|
From: Miss Pinky
, 3 months, post #62 |
I think the fact that she hasn't produced anything new since her
paywall went up tells you what you need to know.|
, 2 months, post #63 |
It's a shame. I did like that she was expanding out some by the end
and for short, light videos I enjoyed them for what they were. I
don't begrudge her attempting to make money either via the Patreon
or Kickstarter or anything like that since if she wants to make
money for it then that's fine. It's the way that she (or her crew)
did it that was bad. New videos being paywalled, okay sure, but
putting everything behind it seemed like either a shortsighted
business move, an attempt to burn bridges or both.|
From: guest (abcde)
, 2 months, post #64 |
why give her the time of day? Ignore her, pay nothing and if she
decides she wants viewers or subscribers then she release the
From: guest (Robert)
, 2 months, post #65 |
I agree completely. I miss her alot and always check her channel
but am sad to never see new content. I would gladly pay if she put
out new stuff that fans wanted and I was part of her Patreon as
well but was sad and angry to see she just ditched it. Why.. it
makes no sense to just ditch it when people were signed up to pay
money for new content.|
Also I don't understand the paywall, youtubers make lots of money
for putting out quality content that gets alot of views. I am sure
she would have made decent money.
, 2 months, post #66 |
I never got the feeling that Wren was really interested in TG
stuff. I think she made a TG video, saw a big jump in her views,
realized there's an audience that's interested in TG content, and
made more videos to cater to that audience. I've seen a few YouTube
creators follow that pattern, most recently the Suburban Six Toys
It's an understandable strategy; it's basically supply and demand.
But I could see how, if you're not interested in the content you're
making, it would wear on you after a while. My guess is, that's the
reason she put her videos behind a paywall and stopped making TG
content. She just didn't like the stuff she was making.
From: guest (SPL1)
, 2 months, post #67 |
She kind of went the same way as Chrisbunga, maybe life moved on
and found something else to do. still her video were good for a
From: guest (wtf)
, 2 months, post #68 |
some of you are so desperate for content it makes me want to
puke...she tried to punk you all, no other videos are pay per
play...so desperate and pathetic|
, 2 months, post #69 |
@wtf you hit the nail on the hammer with me at least. I'm so
desperate for content, I'll take mediocre Wren over nothing.|
From: guest (mike1)
, 2 months, post #70 |
Wren was excellent, her video were great. its a shame she gone|
From: guest (Anon)
, 2 months, post #71 |
@Polover when are you gonna upload stuff again? :)|
From: guest (anonimous)
, 1 months, post #72 |
anyone who has payed for Wren videos can be so kind to share?|
From: guest (Theomars)
, 11 days, post #73 |
You guys all know she can live just fine with her videos by having
Youtube pay her for having ads in the video right?|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]