, 30 months, post #161 |
Is Lola a Spanish version of the name Laura? Laura sounds like a
nice name to use for remake in America or other English-speaking
From: guest (vup)
, 30 months, post #162 |
In the US it is unthinkable for men & women to have that kind of
platonic relationship like Grace & Lalo, even habitually sharing a
bed without sexual relationship
Walton Family orgies...good catch!
From: guest (magma)
, 30 months, post #163 |
The Spanish Wikipedia says the name Lola is a short form of Dolores
, 30 months, post #164 |
That makes sense. In Nabakov's "Lolita" the titular character's
name is Dolores and her mother calls her "Lo".|
From: guest (The Ancient One)
, 30 months, post #165 |
What is Walton Family Orgies? Also, you are a different person from
the user vup right? please be informed that pretending to be other
user or guest is forbidden by the rules here.
From: guest (Bud)
, 30 months, post #166 |
Her name was Lola, she was a showgirl|
I'm surprised there's never been a joke about Barry Manilow's
, 30 months, post #167 |
Sometimes I don't log in for various reasons. I've starting to do
so more often.|
So far I haven't been sporged or had imposters.
The reference was to the comment that men and women don't sleep
plutonically. The Walton Family was a TV show where the running joke was they were so poor they all had to sleep in one
From: guest (Robbie)
, 30 months, post #168 |
Post #163 is correct. That is why in the Chilean Lola, the name for
Lola was Delores "Lola" Padilla.|
From: Holly Dunn
, 30 months, post #169 |
You have had some insightful and legit comments regarding the
Lalola series. Please ignore the negative comments and keep
posting. We need discussion on this board.
, 30 months, post #170 |
I don't think it's only in Chilean version that her name is
Dolores. I think in all versions in which her short name is Lola,
her full name has been Dolores Padila.|
, 27 months, post #171 |
Here one question though. If Lola is really a shorthand for Dolores
in Spanish sphere, why In English sphere the two names are treated
like different entities?|
, 27 months, post #172 |
I don't think that in English "Dolores" and "Lola" are considered
Probably, most native English speakers wouldn't recognize that "Lo"
is derived from "Dolores" or that Dolores is even related to "Lo",
because no one uses Lo as an abbreviation of Dolores.
Also, Dolores is a very rare name, nowadays.
From: guest (Bud)
, 26 months, post #173 |
My Spanish is a little rusty. Does anyone know what Natalia says to
Lola at around the 32:04 mark in capitulo 35? From Lola's body
language, it looks like Natalia makes a comment on Lola's short
skirt. Can't tell for sure.|
, 26 months, post #174 |
You are correct|
"Te queda linda esa pollera" (that skirt is beautiful on you)
Pollera is an argentinian slag term for skirt.
From: guest (Bud)
, 26 months, post #175 |
Thanks. It's weird how Lola gets uptight and self conscious about
it. It could be her being annoyed about it since the comment
reminded her that she is a woman now and wears short skirts.|
From: Holly Dunn
, 26 months, post #176 |
The Russian Lalola, Margosha never wore a skirt above the knee. I
would have loved to see that follow the original script, as so many
details were lost. Like in Ep. 10 when she screams like a girl and
grabs her throat, and episode 15 where Facuno gives her a peck on
the lips after their double date. Too bad the Russian version
glossed over this stuff.|
From: guest (butt25)
, 9 months, post #177 |
wish a new lalola would arrive only show where the punishment is
alife sentence of thongs bras and high heel's|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]