From: guest (Bud)
, 19 days, post #121 |
So Air Gear, what do you think about Lalo not questioning why his
ears were pierced in Daniela's body? The pierced ears and having a
virgin vagina aren't really discussed or mentioned that much in
Lalola. How can he be a virgin but then have pierced ears in
Daniela's body? Shouldn't it be all or nothing? Also, why didn't he
complain to Facundo about physical pain when they did the deed in
the swimming pool? So many questions. And also, why did it take him
so long to learn how to sit like a woman when he was wearing a
skirt or dress? It took him a long time to cross his legs when he
was wearing a skirt or dress.|
From: Air Gear
, 18 days, post #122 |
I don't really think about this in that much detail. The ears are
pierced because in real life, the actress who played the part came
into the role with her ears pierced.|
From: Holly Dunn
, 18 days, post #123 |
I hadn't noticed the lack of earrings on the other Lalolas, but did
notice Margosha never wore earrings. (Filipino Lalola wore earrings
in episode 10.) I posted about it before and found it interesting
as to why she didn't wear earrings until late season 2 for the
wedding parties. Andrei gives Margosha earrings in S2E86 (Episode
146 overall) and she wears them to the wedding party. In headshots
much earlier, they never hid that the actress had pierced ears. But
then in season 3 she didn't wear them until episodes 89 and 90 of
I have no idea what they are discussingt, but I am pretty sure in
close ups of Margosha you can see pierced ears. Maybe that is a
Creatively speaking, with the character wearing dresses, heels, and
makeup, having perfectly manicured long nails, and lots of
hairdos... why do they draw the line at not wearing earrings?
From: Air Gear
, 18 days, post #124 |
It might be as simple as the personal preference of the actor?
Maybe we overthink these things sometimes.|
From: guest (Bud)
, 18 days, post #125 |
Maybe so but I think the clothing choices by each version of Lalola
are interesting and different. The Lola in Chile rarely wore
dresses and skirts and typically wore dress pants, heels, and low
cut tops. The original Lalola in Argentina wore a combination of
dresses and dress skirt suits with heels. The Peru Lalola dressed
in very tight tube top dresses and stripper heels and always looked
like she was going to a club. The Belgium Lalola wore dresses,
skirts, and some dress pants but was the only Lalola that wore
pantyhose or tights on a consistent basis. So many other different
styles of clothing for each Lalola.|
I know it's fantasy and a TV show but I just don't honestly see how
a macho guy like Lalo would suddenly be okay with wearing short
skirts and dresses that show off his legs, butts, breasts, and
possibly panties if he doesn't crosses his legs.
From: Air Gear
, 18 days, post #126 |
Realistically (and I know realism is being stretched from the
outset with this whole premise), the Portuguese version is the
closest to the approach of how to dress for work that someone in
this particular predicament would take.|
, 17 days, post #127 |
There is a written & unwritten rules about attire in workplace
& for someone like Lalo whose no.1 priority is to keep the seat
warm for himself so he can assume the position back after he is
transformed back, rocking the boat is not what he would be doing.
From: guest (truth)
, 17 days, post #128 |
From: Holly Dunn
, 17 days, post #129 |
They actually seemed to make a thing out of the earrings in
Margosha. Not sure about the others. Despite never wearing them
until the wedding party at the end of season 2, Margosha does have
earrings on in some of the daydream fantasies. And when she
encounters the people who knew her body, all the pictures and
videos have her wearing earrings. In season three, episode 66, new
Gosha tries to get her to wear earrings and she refuses.|
I am just curious why with all the other feminine stuff they draw
the line at earrings. SInce I don't understand Russian I have no
idea what the rationale is. It seems a very deliberate creative
From: guest (Bud)
, 8 days, post #130 |
In the Argentina Lalola, was Lalo's body simply cursed no matter
who was in it? I ask that because when Lalo was in his male body,
he was a womanizing manwhore but then when Daniela turned into
Lalo, she was a womanizing manwhore too. Daniela even wanted to
sleep with Lalo when they were switched. Was Lalo's body cursed or
was Daniela just as horny, shallow, and vain as Lalo was when he
was a man?|
From: guest (Crass Bottle)
, 8 days, post #131 |
IIRC Daniela cheated on her boyfriend right? So I would say both of
them were just the same... The difference is that Lalo went from
powerful gender to a weaker one & humbled by the experience
became a better person whereas Daniela went from disadvantaged
gender to privileged one so like any other person suddenly having a
large increase of power, became drunk with the new power & has
the weaknesses amplified.|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]