From: guest (Kaoru)
, 6 months, post #161 |
where is shapeshift 158 from?
, 6 months, post #162 |
@guest (Kaoru), shapeshift 158 is from Shin Kanpai Senshi After V
, 6 months, post #163 |
hey jatr, your list is huge, prolly the biggest collection of
content we have. How do you find your sources? Especially for
indian and Asian content do you use specigic key terms to find
From: guest (jcurt)
, 6 months, post #164 |
Anyone know where imposter 1217 is from?|
Feels like it's a remake of another show I saw maybe 10 years ago
as the premise appears identical, but can't remember the name of
, 6 months, post #165 |
It’s a 2017 remake of an older show|
From: guest (jcut)
, 5 months, post #166 |
, 5 months, post #167 |
@Moose, I've had different kinds of sources over the years and a
lot of hints from other people. This last I appreciate the most and
I want to thank all of you who are reading this. In the past I've
searched actively sites like wikipedia, youtube (especially
playlists), Jana's tg list and some more. Metamorphose.org has been
of course one of the main sources as well.|
I can't say I have some specific key searching terms but English is
a broad language with a lot of different words/sentences for the
same meaning. Although, for Indian and Asian content I usually rely
on for others' findings and try then to deepen the search if that
certain TV series or movie could have something more interesting.
Lately, or couple of last years, my focus has been more with
non-English videos partly because often it's easier to upload those
clips. Seems that copy rights are stronger especially with American
shows or movies. For example clips from CW shows, such as Supergirl
and The Flash, can't be put on the channel.
Nowadays, I'm not putting that much time and effort for this since
life has happened. But I still follow these sites time to time and
edit clips to dailymotion once I have time to do so. That's why
there can be longer and shorter breaks when nothing happens.
From: guest (fanjustthe)
, 5 months, post #168 |
hey jatr i just posted some new swan princess video may you want to
copy it and it on your dailymotion page|
, 5 months, post #169 |
Fan, do you have a Dailymotion channel?|
From: guest (Fanjustthe)
, 5 months, post #170 |
Nope I dont|
, 4 months, post #171 |
Thank you Jatr for updating again.|
Does anyone know where imposter 1332 is from?
, 4 months, post #172 |
It’s really amazing how jatr finds these shows. I wouldn’t know
where to start to look for foreign tv shows.|
, 4 months, post #173 |
Impostor 1332 is from Nazar episode 5.|
P.S. I just uploaded new clips.
From: guest (tgfave)
, 4 months, post #174 |
Does anyone know what clip impostor 1345 is from by chance?|
From: guest (pemw)
, 4 months, post #175 |
, 4 months, post #176 |
@guest (tgfave) and guest (pemw), impostor 1345 is from Naagkanya
Ek Anokhi Rakshak episode 19|
From: guest (lfgm)
, 4 months, post #177 |
jatr can you please upload more videos of female with male voice?|
From: guest (lfgm)
, 4 months, post #178 |
Or maybe label videos if they are FTF or MTF thank you so much|
From: guest (Jovan)
, 4 months, post #179 |
MAY I know where this is from???
From: guest (Beast)
, 4 months, post #180 |
Can I know where impostor 1348 is from??|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]