, 12 months, post #121 |
@guest (troll), I'll keep uploading videos time to time. I have
some videos edited already and uploading those today.|
From: guest (Kaoru)
, 12 months, post #122 |
@jatr111 Hello Jatr, i'm a fan of yours and i really appreciate
your contribution to the community, but i have only 1 feedback and
my only request for you, can you please put the SOURCE on you every
video clip description if it possible? It would be very great if
you put the credits or the title, episode, and name of the
movie/anime/cartoon. Because I never saw any source and many people
struggling to find it. Thanks :)|
From: guest (Devil)
, 12 months, post #123 |
Jatr111 can you tell how to download from hotstar?|
, 8 months, post #124 |
I've updated a few videos to dailymotion and I'm planning to do so
again more regularly now since times are exceptional in the world
I apologize it took time to write here again but now some replies.
@Kaoru, I'm not planning to put any information to videos
description or titles from the origin. The biggest reason for that
is I want to keep my channel working. Dailymotion isn't as strict
as youtube with copyright but I want to keep risks low. I can reply
here if source is needed.
@Devil, I don't know how to download videos from Hotstar since I
haven't done that.
Hope you all stay safe and healthy!
, 8 months, post #125 |
Hi jatr, I dunno when you'll see this but I've always wondered what
the source of your shapeshift 09 video on dailymotion was. If
anyone else knows though, I'd appreciate it!|
, 8 months, post #126 |
@guest, shapeshift 9 video is from 009-1 episode 1. Episode is
available in youtube.|
, 8 months, post #127 |
Hello @jatr sir...|
when new updates are comming?
i m eagerly waiting for it...
, 8 months, post #128 |
@guest, I'm doing some editing at the moment. New update should
come sometimes next week.|
From: guest (Abcd)
, 8 months, post #129 |
Hey @jatr, great work and thanks for the update. Is there any way
you could include in the description of these videos whether there
is a voice change? Even something as simple as an asterisk would be
helpful for us voice swap fans so we know what to look out for
because your page is full of great content.|
, 7 months, post #130 |
@jatr111 from where the clip imposter 1215 belongs which show and
, 7 months, post #131 |
@guest (Abcd), nice to hear you've enjoyed my channel.
Unfortunately I'm not going to put special attention to voice
change content in the clips. Otherwise I would probably get more
similar requests and I like to keep things simple.|
@guest, impostor 1215 is from Nazar 2 episode 22 (18th March 2020).
From: guest (BB)
, 7 months, post #132 |
Hello @jatr111 would you be kind enough to provide the source for
impostor #1212. As always thanks for the great work!|
, 7 months, post #133 |
@guest (BB), impostor 1212 is from Lupin the Third Part 5 episode
"Who Has the Black Notebook?"|
From: guest (alexmorph)
, 7 months, post #134 |
Hey jatr i love your channel very much plz upload more mtf :)) and
ftf if you found them.|
Hugs from italy and i hope you are well!
From: guest (Howe)
, 7 months, post #135 |
Jatr, is there going to be more masking unmasking type videos?|
From: guest (Alex)
, 7 months, post #136 |
@jatr can you tell me which episode of encantadia is??|
, 7 months, post #137 |
@guest (alexmorph) & guest (Howe), it's hard to know beforehanded
what kind of clips there will be on the channel. Mtf, ftf and
masking/unmasking clips are part of my interest so there will be
new ones if/once I found them.|
@guest (Alex), this clip is from Encantadia (2016) episodes 163 and
, 7 months, post #138 |
Does anybody know where imposter 1243 is from ?|
From: guest (jatrfans)
, 7 months, post #139 |
Hey @jatr, can you tell me what series is this?|
Thanks in advance
, 7 months, post #140 |
@OMON & guest (jatrfans), clips are from SuperCops Vs Supervillains
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]