From: guest (Ruse)
, 57 months, post #1 |
Does anyone know when Jatr1234 is uploading on Dailymotion?|
, 57 months, post #2 |
it's obvious that he needs time to search and collect the videos.
So please be patience on this matter|
From: guest (Troll)
, 56 months, post #3 |
Uh... When he will update new video? Its' been a long time since
, 56 months, post #4 |
When he's good and ready to, and not before.|
, 56 months, post #5 |
Or if just one person annoys him too much about it - maybe he'll
decide to just quit... and not want to even tell anyone about it.
o.O Let's hope that's not the case.|
Or maybe he's been banned on the video sites, and is posting under
a new username. ~shrug~
, 56 months, post #6 |
Just have to be patient that's all.|
From: guest (The man)
, 56 months, post #7 |
Looking forward to it!|
, 56 months, post #8 |
Speaking of quitting posting and new usernames, has anyone seen any
sign of Curveball? I wanna say it's been about a year since s/he
stopped posting stuff online...|
, 56 months, post #9 |
First of all the good news for them who are waiting a new update;
it's coming. Not sure if that happens today or tomorrow but after a
little break new collection of videos will be found soon on my
dailymotion channel. Which I don't think is banned quite yet.|
Time has passed and I've had my hands full of things I've needed to
do. That is the case also in the future. I don't have so much time
to edit and search for clips I used to have. So I can't say how my
uploading schedule will look like. But I can say that at least for
now I'm still checking new resources and upload clips whenever I
have time to do so. Like it has been mentioned here by a few
people, patience is the key.
From: guest (troll)
, 56 months, post #10 |
If you need help, just tell me. I can help you|
From: guest (troll)
, 56 months, post #11 |
It's my mail, if you need any help like video cutting.
Just tell me.
, 56 months, post #12 |
Thank you for the updated jatr111, and as always, for contributing
to the enjoyment of many of those here. :-)|
, 56 months, post #13 |
Keep up the good work jatr111.|
, 56 months, post #14 |
Wow. We have famous ones here. This is not the first time I saw one
of my idols here.|
From: guest (Baldy)
, 56 months, post #15 |
Jatr1111 you are the hero of our community. Keep up your awesome
, 56 months, post #16 |
The thing is... I remember the name being "Jade True", but I can't
trust my memory. However, I've never figured out the reason/meaning
behind the (apparently) random numbers. =/|
From: guest (Boston Brand)
, 56 months, post #17 |
I just quickly googled for Jade True, to see any old content, got
about 27 million pages on determing the legitimacy of precious
From: guest (CR)
, 56 months, post #18 |
I think Jadetrue was Jatr's youtube account many years ago. Was
basically like his Dailymotion, but it got removed over and over
, 56 months, post #19 |
I've now uploaded some clips to my dailymotion channel.|
guest (troll): Thanks for your offer. I really appreciate it. But
for now I think I keep doing this the same way as so far. I think
it's the simplest way.
It is nice to hear so many has enjoyed from clips. Thanks everyone!
It seems there's some rumour what my user name presents. Sadly
there's no bigger mystery behind it, just random letters with
random numbers. What can I say, I'm not blessed with a good
imagination. Jade True had, maybe still has, several channels on
youtube at the time with different nicks. But I'm not him or her.
From: guest (devil)
, 53 months, post #20 |
its been two months no new videos|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]