From: guest (Hey)
, 33 months, post #1 |
From: guest (Yoyoeldas)
, 33 months, post #2 |
So, it's a Filipino show.|
Does anyone know whether the woman also got swapped? Or just the
father and son?
, 33 months, post #3 |
Judging by the look of the trailer it seems like its a body swap
between the boy and his idol and then there seems to be a swap
later on with the woman.|
Now we just need to find this in full.
, 33 months, post #4 |
nice find, according to an interview with the actress:|
"Talking about her two projects for Sari-Sari, Shy said she’s
thrilled to be cast in Mark Meily’s “Kuya and ME,” a comedy partly
inspired by the Disney live action classic “Freaky Friday.”
In the new sitcom, a 5-year old boy (Alonzo Muhlach) occupies the
body of his big brother (AJ Muhlach) after his wish to be exactly
like his brother is miraculously (and literally) granted on his 5th
Shy admits that even she herself will be part of the switcheroo.
“There are parts in the show when even I will switch bodies and
become a male. I love being a part of this light comedy which I’m
sure viewers will love.”"
"SARI SARI Channel will give viewers a treat for the whole family
with the original telemovie production, “Kuya and ME". This “Freaky
Friday”-esque comedy features a 5-year old boy who occupies the
body of his big brother after his wish to be exactly like his
brother is miraculously (and literally) granted on his 5th
birthday. Comedic twists and heart-warming realizations ensue as
the brothers try to reverse the switch and return to their normal
"Kuya And Me is centered on three characters who magically found
themselves in one another’s bodies after a five-year-old boy’s wish
was granted during his birthday."
, 33 months, post #5 |
Wow. The Philippines has a strong hold on this. Hard to find
anything about it.|
, 33 months, post #6 |
If I interpret the teaser correctly:|
the first switch (after wish):
younger brother <-> older brother
the second switch (after they try to reverse the wish, but mess
younger brother --> older brother --> girlfriend -->
would very much like to see that but it seems impossible to find.
From: guest (guest2)
, 33 months, post #7 |
You're right about it. It seems impossible because this series
aired only on certain television in the philippines, particularly
to subscribers of a certain tv cable provider. Im from philippines
however its not available in my area.|
From: guest (Guest)
, 33 months, post #8 |
Finally .... A Filipino Body swap series , are there source to
watch it online ?|
From: guest (Yoyoeldas)
, 33 months, post #9 |
It's a telemovie and it's already aired on January.|
From: guest (Guest)
, 33 months, post #10 |
But are there any website that we can watch the show online ??|
, 33 months, post #11 |
, 33 months, post #12 |
I can't find them maybe this hopeless T^T|
From: guest (guest)
, 33 months, post #13 |
It looks like you need an account with cignal tv in the phillipines
to have seen this, who knows how often they show this for chances
to record it|
, 6 months, post #14 |
Anyone have any luck in procuring this film?|
, 6 months, post #15 |
They haven't aired it outside of the first month it premiered.|
, 6 months, post #16 |
the fact is isn't available online anywhere is weird.|
, 6 months, post #17 |
@m2mpossession22 Not a lot of the local channels in the Philippines
like putting up their content online for free. Full episodes of
shows from ABS-CBN (like Wansapanataym or Bagani) are blocked by a
paywall but they still do post clips of them online. GMA puts up
episodes from their shows on YouTube but they fucking suck at
putting descriptions when they upload them. (Because they air five
episodes of a show a week, like most of them do.) TV5 had put up
episodes of their old shows on their website before. But since that
channel focused more on sports, they scrubbed their collection off
the internet. TV5 owns Sari Sari but they don't like putting stuff
online. My cable provider just got Sari Sari but I haven't found
Kuya & Me on their schedule.|
From: guest (Gopi)
, 26 days, post #18 |
Kuya and me 31/12/2018 10pm sari sari channel|
, 26 days, post #19 |
Hopefully someone is able to record this cause this movie has been
one of the hardest movies to find.|
, 26 days, post #20 |
With what online platform can you see that?|
and the same the legal mistress
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]