, 49 months, post #21 |
Any AP episodes?|
, 49 months, post #22 |
"Do you know where I can watch full episodes CJ?"
Unfortunately, I do not.
, 49 months, post #23 |
Okay didn't hurt to ask.|
, 49 months, post #24 |
Hopefully someone will be along shortly with an answer.
From: guest (grenzgaenger)
, 49 months, post #25 |
Is recommending the google video search against the board rules ?|
, 49 months, post #26 |
Just Got Laki has an Age Progression.|
, 49 months, post #27 |
"Is recommending the google video search against the board rules ?"
If you mean Google Videos search
), which is basically a Google search... then no, it is not
against the rules. :-)
From: guest (nedpals)
, 49 months, post #28 |
Lazy to quote from post #20 but the newer episodes of Wansapanataym
can be found on iWantv
(the tv network's vod site), but sadly only the first three latest
episodes can be watchable for free. I'm not sure if they have
archives of the old ones.|
From: guest (nedpals)
, 49 months, post #29 |
oh yeah additional info:|
(iwantv sister site) if u are outside the philippines. sorry 'bout
, 49 months, post #30 |
I was not able to confirm a sister relationship between tfc.tv and
either iwantv or Wansapanataym's
apparent rights-holder, ABS-CBN.|
If you can hit me with a few trusted confirmation sources, that
would be nice... in case it's needed in the future.
But if not - since there's no link directly to full content - we
can probably just leave post 29 alone.
, 49 months, post #31 |
From my research earlier this year through using a VPN that ABS-CBN
shows do legitimately stream from iwantv.com.ph within the
Philippines, and outside through TFC.tv.
iwantv.com.ph is actually Geoblocked, so you need to use a
VPN(Philippines Server) plus register using a Filipino mobile
number to watch content.
You can register a 1 month free trial with TFC.tv and view most of
their content. Actually most overseas Filipinos normally buy a TFC
subscription box to hook up to their TV.
You can cross reference tv show listing for example the news
programs like "Bandila", but here is some general evidence from the
"What is iWant TV?
iWant TV is a Philippine-based service where users can watch
ABS-CBN shows, movies, and exclusives on their mobile phones,
tablets, computers, and smart TVs."
"Experience non-stop entertainment from the best Philippine TV
shows with your favorite Kapamilya stars. Catch the latest episode
of your most loved ABS-CBN programs made available every day after
Philippine airing. "
You are right to be cautious there are some non-legit streaming
sources for Filipino TV out there, ABS-CBN seems to be the most
organized of all the Filipino tv networks with their internet
presence. Last year they took down some sites that hosted their
shows without permission.
The main other Filipino TV networks I have heard of TV5 and GMA7
either don't offer online streaming at all or not in very high
quality. Though non-legit crappy quality video captures or steams
do appear on the internet.
I have also noticed that some Filipino shows do have legit youtube
channels or live streams.
Hope that helps
, 49 months, post #32 |
It's still not quite the verification I was looking for...|
However... that was very informative. Thank you for the additional
information. it is much appreciated.
What I was looking for was some sort of information about parentage
/ corporate ownership or partnership between tfc.tv
). Usually I can find some ownership information on that domain
names, but I'm not finding anything that helps me in this instance.
Sometimes I can find news / press articles or corporate pages that
will list the partnerships or ownerships or other supporting
information that would verify the relationship between the entities
/ websites. It's always helpful when dealing with links to
I'm not going to worry about it at this time, and when the time
comes that it is necessary, we'll deal with it then. But if you
know of, find, or otherwise stumble upon the info, please feel free
to share. :-)
From: guest (makoy)
, 40 months, post #33 |
I was also looking for the full video of "Ester Bunny" episode for
Wansapanataym. That was the only episode of wansapanataym that
really made me cry when I was a child. I remember how sylvia
sanchez acting made me cry. The child there, as far as i know is
empress shuck? please if you do have links for the video send to my
email firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you so much.|
, 34 months, post #34 |
Wansapanataym's current story arc called "Louie's Biton" has a
teenage boy gain the ability to become people by wearing their
shoes. The first three episodes has him become his idol, a male
basketball player and the end of the third episode has him become
his idol's female assistant.|
, 34 months, post #35 |
Where can I watch the episodes?|
, 34 months, post #36 |
Here's an official place you can watch for free with ads.|
From: guest (nedpals)
, 33 months, post #37 |
In the latest episode, he was able to transform into his crush (i
think) by using the shoes of the girl whom she forgot|
, 33 months, post #38 |
@m2mpossession22 Anyway I watch the latest episode for free or
, 33 months, post #39 |
all you gotta do is make an account and u can view the latest 3
episodes for free|
(and if ur really desperate to keep the video just use a screen
From: guest (HeyyO)
, 33 months, post #40 |
Here ya go.|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]