, 19 months, post #221 |
YAIBA Chapter 22 and 79 and Episode 5,14 and 21|
, 19 months, post #222 |
To Your Eternity (Anime Version) Episode 6|
The main character has the ability to transform into the Living
beings who die next to him.
Click to show spoiler
Va rcvfbqr 6, ur genafsbezf vagb Znefpu, n yvggyr tvey jub qvrq va
gur cerivbhf rcvfbqr.
, 19 months, post #223 |
There are various MTM and MTF transformations in Chapter 59
, 19 months, post #224 |
I read a bit more and there are also from chapter
37,38,39,41,42,43,49,53 and 55
, 19 months, post #225 |
Add chapter 12, where she transforms into a little girl.
This manga is full of transformations. A great find. I am sure
there are still other transformations to be found.
, 19 months, post #226 |
I found a couple more. Chapters: 62, 63, 65, 66.
This manga continues to hold surprises. I can't wait to see the
full anime version (although I'm afraid I'll have to wait years).
, 19 months, post #227 |
I Still found a little something.|
Chapters: 77, 78 (In these 2, Fushi does not transform, but stays
with the appearance of her friend di lei Rynn). 80, 81, 105.2 (One
From: guest (tgfave)
, 19 months, post #228 |
Here are some transformations that I found recently.|
1.) Panday Episode 21: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QSnbpy_kg0&
FTF (Shapeshifter (Male) has already taken a female form to deceive
the protagonist) @ 7:05
FTM ( Reverts back to his normal form) @ 21:20
2 FTF (Shapeshifter cycles through all forms before dying) @ 23:35
2.) Short film about a shapeshifter that invades a couple's love
life and home.
, 19 months, post #229 |
I checked again and these last two are the remaining what I found.
Chapters: 117 (Very Short), 135 (One Panel).|
I checked up to the most recent manga and so far the MTF
transformations are all here. Undoubtedly one of the manga with the
most transformations I've ever seen. Unfortunately, from the second
phase of the manga (from chapter 117, or the phase where fushi
arrives in the modern world) the transformations decrease (in the
first phase of the manga Instead, the transformations occur very
often). I can't wait to see the anime version of the first part of
, 19 months, post #230 |
There's this NSFW movie, Cloud 900 (1995) in which Sindee Coxx
plays a phone sex operator who sometimes likes to imagine herself
as other women when she pleases some of her callers. There are 3
FTF and one additional MTM.|
, 19 months, post #231 |
Anime slime shapeshift music video. The animation is good. Check
out the animator's twitter for more slime shapeshifting.
From: guest (alexmorph)
, 19 months, post #232 |
@tgfave any shapeshift in the rest of panday episodes or this is
the one? =(|
plus you have found something similar in the show of jeepney
tv,except for lastikman that i know.?!
, 19 months, post #233 |
Corpse Party Book of Shadows|
F2F start at 26:00
, 19 months, post #234 |
From: guest (Rax)
, 19 months, post #235 |
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x82433x Where is this from??|
, 19 months, post #236 |
Divya-Drishti - Watch Episode 46 - Pishachini, Kanch Rani Team Up
on Disney+ Hotstar|
, 19 months, post #237 |
To Your Eternity Ch.145|
Fushi use the form of a highschool girl to get along with other
, 19 months, post #238 |
Saiki Kusuo no Psi Nan Ch. 37 and 131|
From: guest (Rax)
, 19 months, post #239 |
Do you Guys know this show and episode|
, 19 months, post #240 |
Super Inggo ep 82|
FTF shapeshift at 5:20 mark
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]