Black and White|
The end of the video is about a minutes worth of face morphing. Most of the morphs are across gender.
, 236 months, post #1 |
Can someone tell John Landis to shoot the morphing scene again, but
showing the whole body instead of just the faces.|
, 236 months, post #2 |
What if any hot female celebrity was part of the sequence like a
white man morphing into Carmen Electra, Camerion Diaz, Kelly Hu or
, 236 months, post #3 |
swdarin, that would be really nice to see!|
, 225 months, post #4 |
Instead of the faces you see in this sequence. Who else would you
like to see in this part of this music video? (EX: friend,
celebrity, or etc.)|
, 224 months, post #5 |
I like the suggestions from swdarin and anon. Here are some
suggestions my mates and I have come up with, just to balance it
out: Dean Cain, Reese Witherspoon, Arsenio Hall, Norah Jones, Will
Smith, Konnie Huq, Ben Afflick, Jennifer Lopez, Mark Philippoussis,
Rachel Weisz, Rick Yune, Catherine Zeta Jones, Shu Qi, Matt Damon,
Beyonce Knowles, Charlie Sheen and Denise Richards.|
, 223 months, post #6 |
great! how bout kiera knightly, tom cruise, nicole kidman and liv
, 223 months, post #7 |
ok, here's an idea: how bout doing a new morph sequence but with
international celebrities - both major and minor - and keeping the
same facial structure (i.e. sumo man, black thin lady, ginger
haired lady etc). here's one i come up with: sammo hung (martial
law)morphing into, beyonce knowles, then debra messing, followed by
lennox lewis, next konnie huq (uk), then will smith, and next zhang
ziyi (rush hour 2), next ben afflick, who morphs into j-lo, then
julio iglesias, next matt damon, morphing into reese witherspoon
and finally, tatyana m. ali.|
, 222 months, post #8 |
Have you tried watching it backwards starting with Cree Summer and
ending with the Sumo guy? Very strange and funny.|
, 222 months, post #9 |
when I was rewinding it back to the beginning to watch it again,
yes. but i didn't realize that.|
, 222 months, post #10 |
It's strange alright watching it backwards, though the best
transformations are in their original forms. Some good ones I liked
are Tyra Banks morphing into the Sumo guy, the Rasta guy turning
into the Ginger lady, the Oriental girl transforming into the Black
guy and Cree Summer becoming the white woman.|
, 222 months, post #11 |
What other film credits has Steve J Peterson appeared in? I'm
trying to add him to the Internet Movie Database website so the
"Black or White" Cast List is more updated. So far only Tyra Banks
and Cree Summer have been credited but not fully.|
, 221 months, post #12 |
I've got another idea. Now this doesn't have to come true but, what
if there was a morphing sequence using Anime characters? If there
was, I like to see Heero Yuey morph into Releena Peacecraft. If you
heard of the anime Gundam Wing, you would know what characters I'm
talking about. Now some of you may not like pokemon, i hate it too
but, I like to see Ash morph into Misty. The rest I'll have to
think about later.|
, 221 months, post #13 |
I like the idea of Anime... It's reminding me of Ranma... Just this
time using more faces of different genders, races, cultural
, 221 months, post #14 |
You'll get a better viewing of watching backwards the morphing
sequence shot-by-shot if you have it on DVD.|
, 220 months, post #15 |
Somebody told me once the Oriental girl could have been Linda Park,
but I totally disagree.|
, 220 months, post #16 |
why dont you talk about somthing intresting!|
, 220 months, post #17 |
The bit with the sumo guy should be done on an ad for a weight loss
program spoof (I lost 300 pounds in 2 seconds. THANKS
MEGASHAKE!)(quote in brackets mod'd version of line on Nutty prof)|
, 220 months, post #18 |
thats a gr8 idea Terran!|
From: toad in the hole*
, 220 months, post #19 |
no its not|
, 220 months, post #20 |
Is the young black man, Isiah Thomas from the NBA?|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]