From: guest (Me)
, 6 months, post #181 |
Is there a transformation scene like boobs growing?|
From: Holly Dunn
, 6 months, post #182 |
In Hollywood, there is the saying when it comes to what the network
executives are looking for:: "We want the same, but different."
That means the same formula of something else that succeeded, but
different characters or setting. This movie follows the Lalola
concept in many ways, though the character does not fall for a guy.
A formula that succeeded in many other countries, but not here.|
How the transformation is handled:
Click to show spoiler
Ab culfvpny genafsbezngvba vf fubjrq. Ur jnxrf hc naq tbrf vagb gur
onguebbz gb crr, fvzvyne gb gur Ynybyn genafsbezngvbaf. Ohg vg vf n
ovg ovg zber CT-13 guna gur Ynybyn jnxr-hcf.
Click to show spoiler
Gur zbivr jbhyq qrsvavgryl or engrq E va gur HFN. Vg jnf sha naq
frkl, ohg gur znva punenpgre qbrf abg hfrf gur rkcrevrapr gb yrnea
gb erfcrpg jbzra naq vf riraghnyyl ghearq onpx gb or jvgu gur jbzna
ur snyyf va ybir jvgu jura ur vf n jbzna. Gur raqvat genafsbezngvba
vf unaqyrq gur fnzr jnl, ohg vf jbegu n ynhtu.
Anyway, the transformations are are definitely "The same, but
different." But American Hollywood is obviously not ready for this,
and network executives probably aren't going to show this on
Showtime, Cinemax, or any of the 100's of other cable channels. I
doubt it will even make it to Netflix.
From: guest (Also Interested)
, 6 months, post #183 |
I saw an Instagram post with the male character in lingerie. I'm
assuming he transforms back wearing that?|
, 6 months, post #184 |
What sucks about this movie/whole situation is the movie was made
in the US. Its an English speaking movie yet it has only arised in
Russian. So now I have to watch an english movie is russian. :(|
From: guest (Valkan)
, 6 months, post #185 |
Found the stream for it on another forum. The movie didn't do
everything I wanted it to do, but as far as TG movies go I think it
is pretty good. Had all the "fun and games" you would want in a 2nd
Wish it wasn't a camera rip though. Takes away from the movie.
From: Air Gear
, 6 months, post #186 |
Apologies if posted before, a Russian version of the trailer with
some footage I haven't seen before. Treat as NSFW. Yes, even the
From: guest (para)
, 6 months, post #187 |
I didn't find a ton of my personal preferred 'content' in the film
unfortunately. Of course, with English dialogue there might be a
little bit more to latch on to. The biggest let down for me is the
lack of sexual content compared to what is shown in the trailers.
For a movie that seems to embrace the sexual aspect of the
transformation -- with a long scene taking place in a sex shop,
lingering shots on scantily dressed women, and multiple scenes
where the narrator is hit on -- it remains almost oddly averse to
any actual sex.|
The trailer shows a scene where it looks like she is about to use a
sex toy. Well, that is basically the entire scene already in the
trailer. It cuts in the same place in the film. I know it's
Hollywood and they can't go too far, but there's not even an off
camera hint. There's a line in the trailer where the transformed
character says to her male friend "you are me are going to do the
nasty." Seems like a bold choice, right? Well,Click to show spoiler
nal npghny npgvivgl vf fgbccrq jura fur trgf fhecevfrq ol ure svefg
Maybe some will find a laugh here, but I think it's frustrating for
not taking a chance.
It might work for some people, in and out of this community.
Technically, for a smaller budget film the move itself is pretty
well made, Personally I was disappointed based on my own
expectations set from the trailer. Not the film's fault of course,
and your mileage may vary.
, 5 months, post #188 |
Just a head's up: the Russian release of the movie is floating
around. Just search for "Sekas Movie" on Google!|
, 5 months, post #189 |
Oops, I meant to say search for "Sekas Trip" on Google|
, 5 months, post #190 |
Sucks that it is not in English even those it is an English movie.
Also the leaked video of the movie is not is good quality :(|
From: Holly Dunn
, 5 months, post #191 |
And even worse, that Russian chick's voice is super annoying.|
, 5 months, post #192 |
It's on YouTube in Russian but super high HD quality if anyone
wants to see it.|
From: guest (Mr X)
, 5 months, post #193 |
Where can I find it? I mean, I know you can't give a direct link,
but can you give some hints on how to find it?
From: guest (Guest)
, 5 months, post #194 |
The fictionmania irc forum is a good place to start|
From: guest (Mr X)
, 5 months, post #195 |
Found it. Thanks, Guest. :)|
, 2 months, post #196 |
, 2 months, post #197 |
Please stop trolling (Tuggy24g)|
, 2 months, post #198 |
Bodyswap1, I hope you're kidding, but it's hard to tell online.|
Tuggy was trying to bump up all the recent/site-relevant threads
and bury all the troll posts from the last couple days.
Thank you Tuggy for taking the time to do this! I know I personally
, 2 months, post #199 |
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]