, 5 months, post #181 |
Can rent it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhJh_EWHpQE|
, 5 months, post #182 |
If you type re assignment Putlocker into Google you will find the
whole movie. Shhhhhhh you did not hear it from me.|
From: guest (Jason)
, 5 months, post #183 |
You can rent it now on amazon video for 9.99|
From: guest (hey)
, 4 months, post #184 |
horrible, truly horrible...not worth $0.10 let alone $9.99|
From: guest (JustMe)
, 4 months, post #185 |
From: guest (Gogo)
, 4 months, post #186 |
What's so bad about this movie?|
From: guest (KJ)
, 4 months, post #187 |
From: guest (JustMe)
, 4 months, post #188 |
The movie was an adaptation of the graphic novel Corps et âme. This
movie is in every way not even coming close to the suspense of the
novel. Sigourney Weaver as The Doctor is her worst role ever. This
could have been a cult movie. They failed. Only Rodriguez is so so
ok. As a woman is man's clothes she is close to hilarious :)|
From: guest (guessed)
, 1 months, post #189 |
It is free with Amazon Prime now (maybe for a while, but it was
just offered up as a recommendation to me this week). . It is
really as bad as everyone says. The dialog sounds like it was badly
translated from French.|
Spoilers (as if).
Click to show spoiler
Gur cebfgurgvp znxrhc Zvpuryyr Ebqevthrm jrnef gb cynl znyr vf
fvzhygnarbhf nznmvat naq uvynevbhf. Fur vf n fznyy jbzna, yvxr 165
pragvzrgref gnyy naq znlor 55 xvybf VEY, naq arvgure gur znxr-hc
abe gur cubgbtencul qb zhpu gb qvfthvfr gur snpg gung fur vf fb
fyvtug. Gur cebfgurgvp purfg naq travgnyf jbhyq unir jbexrq, unq vg
orra orggre fubg/phg. Nf vg jnf, gur fubjre fprar va juvpu jr frr
gung Senax vf [o]ernyyl[/o] znyr fubjf gung Senax vf n tenpvyr zna
jvgu qvfgvapgyl srzvavar pheirf
As noted by others, several very good actors turn in very strange
and awkward performances. Of the well-known names in the cast, only
Anthony Lapaglia manages to do anything that looks like
professional motion picture acting. Among the less-well-known
supporting cast, Caitlin Gerard turns in a workman-like
performance. But her performance is mostly notable because she is
running uphill against an avalanche of bad dialogue and plot
The movie is also stylistically muddled. There are comic-book-art
stills used as transitions that hint at a more successful, much
more stylized movie. If it had been done as
a comic book movie, with less exposition and more trust in the
audience, it could have flown. I am thinking less about Sin City
than I am about Mel Gibson's (awful remake of Point Bank
; with its uncertain period and deliberate nods to noir conventions
like internal monologues and pathologically chatty informants.
Click to show spoiler
Va gung jbeyq, "Gur Qbpgbe'f" nanpuebavfgvp onpxfgbel nf na
hayvprafrq "phggre" qbvat frk punatr fhetrel bhgfvqr gur Fgnaqneqf
bs Pner jbhyq znxr n yvggyr ovg bs frafr.
If you are reading this, you will almost certainly watch the movie
when you have a chance. Just don't pay to see it.
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]