From: guest (DoorsOfDoom)
, 74 months, post #1 |
I am currently looking for body swap stories that possess a
secondary element of time travel.
Ideally I would be interested in stories involving the protagonist
jettisoned into the body/life of a woman from a different place and
, 74 months, post #2 |
Well, while searching for the name and URL of a story I remember, I
stumbled upon a couple that might fit your search:|
Kathy Smith's "In Colonial Times" -- https://www.fictionmania.tv/stories/readtextstory.html?storyID=1343049399499667812
Heather St. Claire's "Mona Lisa Life 2003: Right Back Where We
Started From" -- https://www.fictionmania.tv/stories/readtextstory.html?storyID=1304770851248539164
Still didn't find the one I'm looking for. It was about a guy who
visits a VR 1950's world, and gets the opportunity to live as one
of the computer-generated host-family's daughters, after getting
caught... for something that I can't remember... and she is just
the first of the VR characters he gets to play.
Ha, I just found it... Milida's "Trapped in a 1950's Virtual World"
Also, perhaps up that avenue, is Cooper's "Trapped in a Teen Girl
Fantasy Novel!". -- IIRC - It was a fun read, short, but enjoyable.
There's also Joan Banks' "Reversion" -- http://storysite.org/story/reversion~01.html
And I was looking for something along the lines of the two
following stories, but found these instead (I haven't yet read
them, so don't know how good they are):
Amygirl's "Time Travel Twist - How I Accidentally Changed My Sex"
Jennifer Miller's "Bad Timing" -- https://www.fictionmania.tv/stories/readtextstory.html?storyID=2974140240138256
Also, there's Settheray To Jerry's "The Tunnel" (and Part 2)... I
think this one was time-travel. Anyhow, https://www.fictionmania.tv/searchdisplay/authordisplay.html?word=3892
Sylvia Wechsel's "The Mirror" is almost like a time-travel story --
Ooo... dang, gotta step AFK for a bit. More to come.
, 74 months, post #3 |
There's Quantum Leap, of course. In the show and in a majority of
the fanfiction, Sam Beckett's body leaps, so that others see him as
the person he's leaped into but he still has his own body. In a
significant minority of the fanfic, though (probably about a
quarter of it), and in all of the official novels, Sam leaps
mentally, which means he has the body of the person he's leaped
I don't think I would be able to point to specifics, but there are
quite a few stories with Sam inhabiting a female body, not simply
, 74 months, post #4 |
Jayti Singh, on Fictionmania.|
, 74 months, post #5 |
There is Jack Chalker's 'Downtiming the Night Side', which should
fit what you're requesting.|
There was also the episode of the Outer Limits(the 1995 series)
called 'Falling Star' which had time travel and possession.
From: guest (caleb Jones)
, 74 months, post #6 |
Trancers movie series had a secondary character possess the body of
a young girl in several of the films and possess a female in
trancers 6. See their listings here for more details.|
, 74 months, post #7 |
Okay... more suggestions for you.|
Bob H's "Carnival of Mirrors" Universe. Here are three of his own
"Carnival of Mirrors: Four Fates" -- https://www.fictionmania.tv/stories/readtextstory.html?storyID=3297217581167550509
"Carnival of Mirrors: Generations" -- https://www.fictionmania.tv/stories/readtextstory.html?storyID=33059886481828601814
"Carnival of Mirrors: Hero" -- https://www.fictionmania.tv/stories/readtextstory.html?storyID=3334306813310313943
And searching for the URL to Bill Hart's "The Portrait"... -- https://www.fictionmania.tv/stories/readtextstory.html?storyID=33153689601608671575
... resulted in me stumbling upon Sophie Elizabeth's "Fantasy Come
Nightmare" -- https://www.fictionmania.tv/stories/readtextstory.html?storyID=142195622610589103
Which reminds me of "To Save A Princess" -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLyVlC8yxsw
And suddenly my brain seems to be failing, at least in remembering
any more stories. It's been a long day, so I'll just stop here.
, 74 months, post #8 |
Something that may be of interest: Tom Tame's "Backspace" -- http://www.amazon.com/BACKSPACE-Tom-Tame-ebook/dp/B00N99EHTY
From: guest (Tights)
, 2 days, post #9 |
I was trying to remember a history with this precise theme that I
remembered having read on Fictionmania. I thought someone had
mentioned it here, but that wasn't the case. Thankfully, I end up
finding out the name the history and decided to post it, cause you
guys might find interesting as well.|
A middle-age man becomes obsessed with tracing his ancestry, and
exchanges his life with his grandmother 100 years earlier.
From: guest (Pappelmousse)
, 2 days, post #10 |
There are I think a few published novels around this idea.|
‘Memories’ by mike mcquay is one that pops to mind.
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]