, 21 months, post #521 |
, 21 months, post #522 |
, 20 months, post #523 |
Not sure it's new, but here it is:|
[Hyoui Lover (Duokuma) Sono Karada, Omochikaeri de
Deceased male ghost possess 2 young women, and it's implied that he
had possessed and corrupted more.
[Iwashita Shoten (Iwashita) Kawaka Naifu NEXT | The skinification
knife NEXT [English [Hikarinokaze
Guy have a skinsuit knife that he uses to expand his collection. He
can puppetize skins. Not exactly thread main, but close enough.
We need a newer thread with compiled material... 27 pages this one,
and a considerable part of it is annoying bumps (you want the
thread alive, I get it... But it's a boring task to travel it
because of bumps). Any volunteer?
Also, I think we need a name for this trope... It's been a few
years, I think we should come up with something to easily label it.
Maybe content creators will adhere to it too. It would be nice.
, 20 months, post #524 |
Two Accounts in Another World|
, 20 months, post #525 |
https://future-sf.com/fiction/the-rule-of-three/ THE RULE OF THREE|
, 20 months, post #526 |
, 20 months, post #527 |
Nomvember 2016 - 19-Singular Duality (Vore Flash Fiction)
, 20 months, post #528 |
AOTS: 13E Rhapsody of the Four Feathers|
, 20 months, post #529 |
, 20 months, post #530 |
, 20 months, post #531 |
From: guest (leon)
, 20 months, post #532 |
I agree with what you said. Compiling would be a good idea though I
wish I had time to do it. Work is taking my whole life up atm
As for a name, I agree with having everybody chip in to decide on
one. Ever since these kind of tropes began (transformation and the
like), new content is built upon what was determined by the
predecessors and with what the most famous sites put out, e.g.
Identity Theft, Body Swap, and so on. For some reason, this trope
Yet, we do need a name. We can brainstorm about what could be the
best word or phrase to express it clearly. Some creators used
"multi-body" or "hive-mind." However, creators would need to tag it
in that same manner so it could gain enough traction among people
who enjoy their creations, and it can be finally set just like the
other tropes we know and love.
, 20 months, post #533 |
, 20 months, post #534 |
, 20 months, post #535 |
Don’t think it was posted yet:|
, 20 months, post #536 |
Corporate Espionage Ch. 2|
, 20 months, post #537 |
New Perspectives on Life – Part One|
New Perspectives on Life – Part Two
, 19 months, post #538 |
Enjoying a Little Alone Time with Herself|
, 19 months, post #539 |
, 19 months, post #540 |
Let's Be Frankby|
"Frank," he whispered—for the sleeping child had been given his own
name—"Frank, why don't you wake up?"
In answer to the words, the youth's eyes opened.
The usual wash of dizziness came and went like a flash; Sir Frank
found himself looking up into his own eyes.
He found more than that.
He found he was a youth of nineteen whose soul had been submerged
He found he could sit up, stretch, run a hand marvelling through
his hair and exclaim, "By our Lady!"
He found he could get up, look long at the green world beyond his
window and finally turn back to stare at himself.
And all the while "himself" had watched the performance with his
Shaking, father and son sat down together on the bed.
He had merely acquired an additional body for his ego.
It was not that he could be in either as he pleased; he was in both
at the same time.
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]