From: guest (roa)
, 13 months, post #61 |
double page release !!! indiana jones style..|
, 13 months, post #62 |
Page 11 is up|
From: guest (Jet)
, 13 months, post #63 |
I wonder. What is your favorite comic commissioned by him? Mine is
Sigma 5. C:|
From: guest (roa)
, 13 months, post #64 |
mine is cicero jones|
, 13 months, post #65 |
"The Device" I think it's called.|
From: guest (CopyKen)
, 13 months, post #66 |
Page 12 is up!|
From: guest (Jet)
, 13 months, post #67 |
I'm a bit suprised Proffesor Templar has been updated, but not
Sigma 5 yet. :O|
From: guest (Kara)
, 13 months, post #68 |
"Templar" went months without an update while "Sigma" had 2 updates
during that time. He's probably eager to finish the former as it
was commissioned first.|
From: guest (Jet)
, 13 months, post #69 |
I didn't know. XD I thought they were commissioned at the same
time. So I had the impression that they update at same time. But I
checked and Prof. Templar got commissioned a month before Sigma 5.
So I guess it makes sense.|
, 12 months, post #70 |
New page for Prof Templar. One thing to note, it is 13a. So a
sequel to it may be 13b.
, 12 months, post #71 |
Does anyone have the Stakeout comic saved up?|
, 12 months, post #72 |
Seems like it is gone that's why.|
, 12 months, post #73 |
Message deleted by cj. Unnecessary. Please be patient. Bumping after only 11 hours on a site where some only visit once every week or so, is unnecessary.|
, 12 months, post #74 |
, 12 months, post #75 |
Glad to see that is what Devlin and his crew looks like. Would hate
to see if they were skinless even in their default forms. :P I
wonder if it is the end or a sequel like Simple Simon will be made
, 12 months, post #76 |
He looks like adam driver.|
, 12 months, post #77 |
I'm having a hard time following this story, could someone
summarize it for me?|
From: guest (abhothoh)
, 12 months, post #78 |
Professor Templar is preparing an expedition to uncover the chalice
of immortality, Since its something that powerful villains also
want to get their hands on it.|
From the first comic page we see that two shapeshifters have
replaced man and the women that are gonna be involved i professors
expedition(we are hinted that they are involved in a much larger
plan and that Devlin is their leader).
In the Templars house we meet a couple new characters. Female
Jackie Chan wannabe and her partner that is a tracker(he can sense
magic). Anyway our shapeshifters get closer to other members of
expedition and replace them. This is the second time they mention a
enigmatic Figure named Devlin.
After leaving the tent professors girlfriend gets kidnapped and
shapeshifters start acting like they have been breached, We find
that guy who looks like a Nazi officer is holding professors
girlfriend hostage and that they are going to kill her if he
doesn't help them find a chalice.
In the morning they find the chalice with a bunch of other
chalices(one grants a eternal life and other kill you) and Nazi
officer shoots the professors girlfriend so that the professor is
forced to pick a right chalice.
Chalice heals her but it was a trap. His girlfriend was Devlin all
along. He replaced her even before professor and she met so that he
could get close to the professor and find any weaknesses and plan
out events that led to this point.
Anyway bad guys win. THE END.
Here i hope this wasn't too long
, 12 months, post #79 |
Makes me excited for Sigma 5. :3|
, 11 months, post #80 |
Anyone wondering or predicting what will happen in Sigma 5 part 9?|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]