A new film from Mako Pictures, Coming in 2004. 3 Friends are about to have an encounter that will change one of them forever. Using a low-budget with makeup effects, The Transformation looks incredible.
The Trailer is on The MakoPictures.com website, as is cast and crew bios and other information ...more|
From: I like movies*
, 199 months, post #1 |
this movie looks cool|
, 199 months, post #2 |
I can't find anything specific on what exactly is going on in this
movie. Why is it here in the gender change section? Is it a
body-hopping entity, a male-to-female morph? Nothing I found
specifies, aside from some pulsating skin, but it could have been
either of the two possibilities.|
, 199 months, post #3 |
Stop trying to get this film brought back we already discussed it
and found it to be poo!|
, 199 months, post #4 |
Pyro, are you thinking of the new movie "The Kiss"
(http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0417869/) or the one made back in 1988
, 198 months, post #5 |
This one. Though it does seem to have a little in common with the
oldie, in that the villain appears to be a supernaturally-powered
The site didn't really describe a lot.
, 198 months, post #6 |
Ah, the site's been updated! Now it all makes sense. Nevermind.|
, 198 months, post #7 |
If you would like to ask me questions about THE KISS, go to
(www.thesirensong.net) and into the forums. I will set up a thread
in the Artists section, where you can ask me questions. Of coarse I
don't want to reveal everything about the movie or overall story,
but I'll try and fill in some of the blanks that people might have
- Mako -
, 189 months, post #8 |
The Official New homepage of The Kiss has been moved to:
Note THE KISS DVD is still available, information on how to recive
a copy is available on site.
http://makopictures.com will take you to our latest TG movie (THE
LAST PIECE STANDING) in post production.
If you have any questions about THE KISS, Feel free to post on our
forums at www.thesirensong.net.
, 179 months, post #9 |
Will some one please explain to me what this movie is about. I've
read about it and seen the trailers but I still dont understand
what it is about. All I know is that guys turn into women. Oh yeah
and are the women good looking?|
, 179 months, post #10 |
Dr Jekyl & Mr Hyde would be the closest I can come to an analogy
for this short movie. IMO - It's worth the additional donation when
it's offered as part of a package again.|
And, yes, the actresses were very easy on the eyes.
, 179 months, post #11 |
THE KISS can also be narrowed down to this one word:|
- Mako -
From: Lady Sekhmet
, 179 months, post #12 |
"THEREWOMAN... THERE CASTLE"
"Why are you talking like that?"
"I thought you wanted to?"
"No, no I didn't"
"Alright, suit yourself, I'm easy..."
, 178 months, post #13 |
Wow, that seems to still work.
From: Lady Sekhmet
, 178 months, post #14 |
lol, good catch kreplach :)|
, 173 months, post #15 |
I like the video clip very very much!!!!!!! The transformation
looks so real like.I'm going to buy all three of these movies when
they go on sell next month.|
, 126 months, post #16 |
Just an FYI:|
blackshirtboy has created a small comic inspired by, "The Kiss".
He's doing this for a handful of past Mako Pictures projects.
The Kiss "bsb" Style
From: guest (tffan)
, 126 months, post #17 |
mako put 'the kiss' movie on metacafe for those who haven't seen it
yet. not sure when he might take it down.|
From: guest (Kage)
, 118 months, post #18 |
Any ideas where i can find this film?|
, 118 months, post #19 |
From: guest (awakening)
, 113 months, post #20 |
You can find The Kiss at http://www.watchawakening.tv/e-store/|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]