The Hot Chick|
Age, Female, Gender
In the beginning of the movie, a female commoner steals a pair or earrings and gives one to a princess ready to get married. The commoner wears the other one and the two switch bodies by the magic earrings. The switch was used by Princess Nawaa as an opportunity to escape a bad marriage.
The re ...more|
, 191 months, post #1 |
The Hot Chick has started showing on the Starz network|
, 174 months, post #2 |
I really liked the fact that Clive enjoys being a woman and he
doesn't want to swap back.|
, 174 months, post #3 |
I don't know about Clive... but I certainly doubt that I'd want to
give up that sweet, young (and virgin) body.|
, 173 months, post #4 |
From: guest (questionmark)
, 160 months, post #5 |
i wish i was clive|
From: guest (alomedia)
, 160 months, post #6 |
I think he enjoyed being a stripper! And so would I!|
From: guest (haloshade)
, 159 months, post #7 |
clive was the luckyest man alive|
From: guest (Pinky)
, 157 months, post #8 |
Does anyone know what and if specials there are on the DVD? I hear
there was a rather long cut montage of Clive enjoying himself.|
, 157 months, post #9 |
In deleted scenes,|
Clive lookd at his new bopdyin a make-up mirror & steals cosmetics
In another store in steals money & a sexy negelgee
In another in is a seam room with a bunch of women
The bets oone is thee extended sscene in the script club & does
Clives enjoy himself and the powwer of his neww sexy young body!
From: guest (anonymous cj)
, 157 months, post #10 |
great. now I have to get the dvd!|
From: guest (haloshade)
, 157 months, post #11 |
I found a link with those screen caps, I think the site as
From: guest (Weirdoid)
, 157 months, post #12 |
I have one VERY VERY VERY odd question on the entry on this movie.
ALL the pics show either Jessica pre-change or the theif in her
body. But the main focus of this movie is FtM. I know Scheider is a
fairly ugly guy, but shouldn't this movie have a few pics of him in
his pink girly shirt and panties instead of the pre-change jessica
pics, it sort of WAS the main focus of the movie.|
From: guest (Haviarre)
, 156 months, post #13 |
I guess people just don't like seeing Rob's weird pics of him
wearin' girly crap as much as they enjoy seeing Rachel in boy's
clothes or goin' around as a stripper. =/|
, 155 months, post #14 |
Coming on Television next thursday at 8 p.m./7 p.m. on FX Network.|
, 155 months, post #15 |
This movie had such great potential if they would have just treated
it more seriously.|
I don't mind some genuine comedy in a TG flick but the "Hot chick"
was too slapstick. Too much silliness involved.
The deleted scenes with Clive as a girl was better than most of the
From: guest (InKpott)
, 155 months, post #16 |
The producer and the directors admitted ; they were going for the
cheap laughs , in so many words . I agree ; the scene with both
thefts ? . should have been included , especially the sexy slip and
the seamroom scene : the situation with him in her being " Clive "
, perfect to show just how much of a man he still was , the fun he
was having . Like having the curiousity of the Women's restroom
being solved first hand !|
Clive was punished , too for the switch(a period and having to use
TAMPONS) which was good and played to the hilt !
This movie was good , to a point , but it missed , not taking in
account , so many of those little things it just glaced over . They
probably ended up on the Film-editor's floor . Maybe some other
filmmaker will take this movie , as an example , and do one better
.( obviously , it'll be an indepedent ) . . . Financing this flick
was hard fought , as well . Rob Scheinder helped out on that ,
coming out of his pocket . . .
, 83 months, post #17 |
Does anyone know if there's fan fiction of this movie somewhere?
Surprisingly, there's only one story
on FanFiction.net, and it's very short.|
Hoping for a plot along the lines of Jessica's younger brother
finding the earrings and stealing her body. That, or Clive makes a
return and gets either Jessica's or April's body.
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]